Ratings for Dr. Robin Miller

Dr. Miller is best for those with a lot of money. Not only does she not accept ANY medical insurance, she says that the costs of medical tests will be all covered - which they were NOT. Dr. Miller likes to write prescriptions to a compounding pharmacy and NONE of those prescriptions were reimbursed by prescription drug coverage. So the out-of-pocket costs are even higher than her office suggested ahead of time. She wrote prescriptions for several medications that were “special” from her and the compounding pharmacy. None of them did anything for me. So I was out even more money. She had many lab tests done on me, but her office only sent me some. I had to call and request a Xerox copy of most of the test results. While I was talking to her in her office at the first visit, she made several snide remarks to the effect that the way my prior physician had been managing me could NOT possibly turn out to be correct – but all my results were fine and my prior doctor takes health insurance. Save your money! Go to someone who takes health insurance if what you want is sound medical advice. If what you want is hand-holding, Dr. Miller would probably be fine.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

The insurance would not pay the bill. She set it up so they wouldn't. Mentally tortured me during my checkup. Will not refill my prescriptions (she wrote) or give me a copy of lab reports.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Robin Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med