Ratings for Dr. Joel S. Godbey

the sort of doctor you pray to find . extremely knowledgeable , very compassionate , very perceptive , dedicated to my welfare . he encourages and strengthens , he supports and teaches and he has the gift of empathy . I have unlimited confidence in his ability , his knowledge , his discretion . i know he cares about me and i am perfectly comfortable being vulnerable with him . i trust him completely . he simplified my med regimen and improved my immune status too . when my primary care provider was failing me Dr. G. stepped in and helped me as much as he could . he uses the available online databases to research complementary medicines and treatments . He considers the whole person . he always asks : what can I do for you ? anything else you need? any other concerns? he has made a substantial difference in my life and i imagine he does so daily for all his patients . Bless his heart .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Joel Godbey has been central to a complete 180-degree change in my life and my health from untreated HIV for fiteen years. He has always treated me with respect and has a genuine gift of sincere care. He has a dry sense of humour that I find wonderful and I look forward to seeing him every three months, hopefully not more!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Joel S. Godbey's Credentials

• Univ I Uppsala, Med Fak, Uppsala, Sweden (Grad. 1985)