Ratings for Dr. Marcia J. Dunham

Dunham, Marcia, MD. This MD. Treated me with respect, and dignity. I never once thought I was being talked down to, and always felt that she knew what she was talking about. Dr. Dunham is a shining beacon for the Medical field all around she took a holistic approach to attacking pain, injury, and disease. There is no medal for Dr. Dunham that could say or appreciate her work enough. I could go on, and on but I won't. Dunham, Marcia MD. helped me feel safe, appreciated, and I was never rushed out of her office when I was talking her ear off. Thank you Dr. Dunham for all your time, and care. I'm sure many others have felt the same way.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dunham, Marcia MD is very Proffessianal, and attentive to her patients. I highly recommend her if you go to kaiser. She is accepting more patients last I check but she is extremely busy. Thank you Dunham, Marcia MD.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Marcia J. Dunham's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1985)