Ratings for Dr. Curtis Marr

Not helpful or concerned with issues. Brushes test results aside as "It will be OK" but cannot give an answer as to why.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I saw Dr. Marr for around three years. In that three years he failed to diagnose serious medical problems, and instead always was pressing me to accept treatment for depression. I knew I was sick, not depressed. I went to a sleep center and got a positive diagnosis for narcolepsy, and ended up ordering my own tests for allergies, which were positive, for adrenal fataigue (which was very serious)and thyroid deficiency, which he would only treat with Synthroid, which was not working. He refused to try new thyroid products. I use natural thyroid now and am much better. So, nice man, good doctor for obvious stuff, but not willing, or able, or perhaps not allowed to think outside of the box, and not ready to listen to and hear his patients, or to try new things.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. Marr has been my primary doctor for a number of years and has done a good job.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I've been a patient of his for about 15 years. He is very knowledgeable, forthright, and when necessary has referred me to excellent specialists.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Curtis Marr's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1988)

GHI