Ratings for Dr. M King

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. King for over 23 years. She was my Dr. for the delivery of two of my children. Although we moved away from Milton, she was agreeable to keeping us on her patient role. She is wonderful and we are lucky to have her as our Doctor. She cares.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. King has been my family doctor for 22 years and I have been extremely happy and secure with her knowledge and manner. Of late though, I find her becoming more and more abrupt, cold and dismissive. I've only had 2 appointments this past year, and for both, I have left her office feeling as if I was a inconvenience. She is focusing on data entry with her laptop as opposed to listening. Her office staff are horrible! Phoning is an issue with a constant busy signal and appointment screening is insensitive. You will never get a smile from this office! I put up with the attitude for her experience and knowledge. I guess a trade off in the end.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Very cold and doesn't appear to care about people as individuals.Poor communication and interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

A very kind & Compasionate Doctor! She has been my doctor since I was four. She is very detailed and pays attention to my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. King has been mine, my husbands and both children's doctor since I was 14 yrs old. We moved away and have not changed doctors and will not unless we have to. She is very good and always takes time with you. She has always been very thorough. Her staff however are another thing-they can be rude and abrupt. When asking to see the Dr they seem to deem it a justified reason to see her or not which I don't agree with. Overall I would very much recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. King is a very good doctor. She takes her time with you and will answer any questions you may have. I think she is very professional and always helpful and friendly. :)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

She delivered both my children and has been our family doctor for 19 years. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. King has been my doc since 1988. I respect her and how busy she is. I try to bring succinct questions / and in return she provides me a safe place / a caring place. Have I had issues that were beyond her care? You bet. She knows when its time to bring in the specialists, she is confident in her abilities and more than once she has said to me "Connie, I am here for you". Highly recommend her but at the same time, my only complaint is getting through on the phone to the office. if you don't have that special dialing it can take days. not always convenient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. King is the Best Doctor. I'm now living 1 1/2 hours away but refuse to change Doctors. I know I will eventually but I will stay with her as long as possible. She has seen my whole family for over 20 years. Keep up the good work Dr. King

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009