Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Root

Dr. Root does sleep studies & thinks everyone needs CPAP, which he dispenses in his office. Either completely ignores questions or answers them incorrectly. I had a sleep study & then went in & he was to go over it with me. He told me he had not looked at it yet. But he is charging for the visit. I do not know why he answers questions incorrectly. He told me that the Amer Assoc of Sleep Medicine does not certify nurse practitioners (who he wanted to refer me to) and they do certify them. He did not do the referral, I, the patient has to do this. Did not give me a copy of the sleep study even though I put on the consent that I would only have the test if I received a copy of it. He has a treatment room near the reception area where you can hear everything he says and the patient says. That violates patient confidentiality. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Daniel B. Root's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med