Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Valls

Dr VAlls is not only intelligent and insightful, he is very attentive. I am a new patient & he spent almost an hour explaining to me the variables and options I have regarding my condition. I appreciated his directness and treating me like I too was smart enough to understand the intricacies of the situation. Also he followed up making an appointment with the appropriate specialist. Really could not have asked for anything more.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

very rude! does not listen to patient and does not like to be questioned regarding his decisions. stay away from this dr. makes you feel very rushed and just wants to get you out and on to the next patient...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

He misdiagnosed cancer in my mother, giving her first Ibuprofen then telling her it was polymyalgia rheumatica and gave her steroids. He was going to have her follow up with a rheumatologist 2 months after the day she went for her 9th appt for neck and hip pain. It was only after she also insisted on a diagnoses and c/o of a cough that the tumor was found in her lung. Throughout her ordeal of a 40 lb weight loss she never had appropriate imaging studies done. This omission would have discovered her cancer and afforded her a chance for quality in life if not more time with us. Stay away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Caring and thorough

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Luis A. Valls's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

HIP