Ratings for Dr. Mary McCollam

Dr. Mary is so wonderful! Been going to her for several years now and have never had a bad experience. She's always been very friendly and helpful. Given me the options I needed and sent me to specialists when necessary. Would I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

dr. MARY...very arrogant, and looked down her nose at my 2 well-behaved toddlers. I didn't feel she listened nor had any desire to listen to my concerns. I went there in pain and left there in pain with no options nor suggestions on what I should do next, as if she didn't believe my concerns. She made me feel very small and irrelevant. My children voiced that they thought she was mean.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Mary is a fine caring doctor. Has again figured out my problem ( even though I thought it was something else ) , and now I feel fine again. She was dead on with the call. She is in a VERY busy office , very busy health region, where people go to doctors for colds and sniffles and want instant relief ?????? Her accent is also fun to listen to.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Mary for over 5 years now. She saved my daughter's life when I was pregnant with her! She recommended the BEST specialist I know of. I think she is great and she never makes light of my worries or concerns. She has a great bedside manner and I LOVE that she is down to earth and polite! Thanks, Dr. Mary!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Mary for 5 years and I think she's great. Very understanding, easy to talk to and helpful. Also provides lots of advice and information about conditions or concerns. Her demeanor is always warm and friendly, and she has a great bedside manner. I'm surprised to see anyone has rated her poorly on here, as I think she's terrific, especially compared to a lot of unhelpful/awful/grouchy doctors out there.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I hope I never have to go back to this Dr. Made very lightly of my situation, sent home, two hours later in hospital for 6 days.She made me feel I was not important to her and ''had to get on with people wo really need a Dr.'' sorry to say she missed dignosed me again!!!Not a pleasent woman at all, very rude.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

this doctor would not except me as a patient because i have some medical problems.she did not want to put herself out.they take a pledge to help people,but only if it suits them.i think the gov. should suspend dr.s who will not care for all canadians!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Mary for over five years now and I just love her! She's very caring, sweet and friendly and always has time to explain things to you. She's good to send you on to a Specialist if needed. Keep up the good work Dr. Mary!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

There is usually a bit of a wait. It's a busy office. I think you need to get to know Mary, before judging her. She is always very helpful when I go to see her. I think she deals with many of the younger crowd in Weyburn, so she sometimes treats me like I am another "dirty" Weyburn girl. I don't live anywhere NEAR the city. But you must get to know her and build a relationship. she is very knowledgable, and helpful. Once she knows who you are and your history she is VERY easy to get along with. I have seen a lot of doctors in my life, however I am not that old, but overall I think she's a pretty good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

I think Mary McCollum is an excellent doctor. She is very approachable, understanding and trustworthy. She doesn't beat around the bush and I think that is a valuable trait in a doctor. She speaks in a way that I can understand what she is talking about and in no way does she come across as condescending or haughty. I like her very much and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good doctor. In fact, I drive over an hour to see her, even though there are many doctors to pick from in my city.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007