Ratings for Dr. Allan Fong

Allan has been an amazing physician for 3.5 years after our move to Weyburn. Great bedside manner, very caring, and always doing his best to get to the bottom of every problem we have presented him. You’re very lucky if you get Allan as a family physician as he truly cares for your family!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Allan listens and recommends what you need. Great personality.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Allan Fong is amazing. He's been my doctor since he started practicing in Weyburn. I hope he never leaves. He's always smiling and friendly. He goes out of his way and above and beyond to help his patients. I couldn't even begin to describe all he has done for me. Thank you for all you do!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Does not hear what the patient is saying. Appears not to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Always cheerful. Willing to listen. Wants the best for his patients. Glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Have dealt with Dr. Fong for years, and he has helped myself more than anyone I've seen yet.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

DR ALLAN WAS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO HE TOLD ME ABOUT THINGS THAT OTHER DOCTORS DID NOT AND HE IS SUPER KIND AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Very pleased with Allan Fong. The only complaint would be with the receptionists at the health center.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Allen Fong has been my family doctor for almost 15 years now. He has always been so polite and has always been accurate with his diagnosis. I would probably be deaf right now if he has not noticed that my ear drum was concave. He has also preformed minor surgies on me and we has the most steady hand. I watched him cut open my arm pit with confidence as well as grace. He is one of the best doctors in my books.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Always friendly and concerned. Is not hesitant to refer to a specialist when needed and provides a good explanation which avoids creating anxiety that something is seriously wrong. Best of all, he always involves me in choosing amongst options and is open to options he may not have thought about.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008