Ratings for Dr. Bert I. Davis

I WANTED TO GO TO AN INDIANAPOLIS HAND SURGEON BECAUSE OF HIS INDIANAPOLIS REPUTATION. DR. DAVIS REFER ME TO THIS SURGEON, WHO THEN CALLED ME AND SAID,"IF MY SON HAD YOUR SON'S PROBLEM, I WOULD BRING HIM TO DR. DAVIS-STAY THERE. I DID AND RESULTS WERE EXCELLENT.HE HAS HAND AND TRAUMA FELLOWSHIPS(IN EUROPE), ON SWISS NATIONAL FACULITY,AND IS BOARD CERTIFICATION.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Saw Davis after being hit by a car and thrown 13 feet. Told me I was being too active, then I wasnt active enough. Kept offering me Tylenol 3, and basically wrote me off because I am overweight. He left me sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours on one appointment. If you are injured and the least bit overweight he will blow you off and assume you are too lazy to follow instructions. I finally went to a different Orthopedist and he had me walking without a limp after physical therapy and an anti inflammatory. He was very compassionate and never once offered me a prescription for Tylenol 3.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

He never gave up on my broken hip, he did surgerical repair and when my body wasn't healing called in other doctor's to help him decide the best course, I wore a bone growth stimulator and when the radiologist said it was a non-healing fracture, he disagreed and went well beyond what another doctor might have done and now I walk well and have little pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and has won many honors and studied abroad.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Bert I. Davis's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, IN