Ratings for Dr. Jaswinder Singh

Dr. Singh is very knowledgeable about all health topics and will not hesitate to recommend a expert in any field when she feels more skills are needed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

The whole experience was a disaster. Over about 8 months I had to go in for over a dozen visits, that should have been less than half of that. I was CONSTANTLY going in to deal with issues that were left unresolved. It was nearly impossible to solve anything via phone. Mistakes were made ordering tests, Rx's, & appts. Dr. Singh was very unresponsive to these problems. I have never had problems with a doctor or medical office like I had with Dr. Singh and OMG. They literally did not execute a single transaction without at least 1 problem. The only time I felt like she was truly listening to me was one time after she became aware of one particularly bad issue. At one point her nurse, Tia, leaned over me as I sat in the lobby and honestly yelled at me. The staff member sitting nearby very plainly admitted it was totally out of line and called the office manager in. Months later I am still dealing with the impact of this experience as I try and get back on track with my medical care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Exceptional Dr. who is very thorough and shows interest in what I told her about my condition. Very willing to send me to a specialist if necessary and actually looked up my medical history so she knew my history and did not have to be updated as to my condition when I first visited her. I like her and trust her evaluation.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Jaswinder Singh's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1983)

Harvard-Pilgrim