Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Englert

If I could give less than one star, I would do so! I have seen podiatrist in three difference states and this was by far the worst experience that I have ever had! Receptionist was rude on the phone (hung up on me and basically called me a liar). Even worse in the office. Dr. Englert performed a cursory examination and almost everything he told me was in conflict with what my past podiatrists have told me regarding my feet. When I told him that I was going to complain about his receptionist' conduct he rudely informed me that he would back her up! After waiting for two weeks, the "Mighty Dr. Englert" has decided that I am not a candidate for diabetic inserts and shoes! This after telling me in his office after my examine that he would be sending a prescription for three sets of inserts and a pair of shoes. I guess that my complaints caused him to rethink my condition! I have been to podiatrist in Missouri, Tennessee and Florida, all of these doctors prescribed inserts and the doctors in Tennessee and Florida ordered diabetic shoes as well! This doctor(?) is simply using his power to punish me for the review I posted. Now I have to spend more time and money to see a real doctor. If you want to see a doctor who puts his ego ahead of patient care, then Doctor(?) Englert is your guy, otherwise I recommend seeing any other podiatrist at any other Clinic, do not go to the Bond Clinic!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest Doctor in the entire world!!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

This is the best doctor I have ever had, and Ihave been with him for 16 years. It is unfortunate that he does not take insurance, but I understand why, it was vitually impossible in NJ for OB/GYNs to stay in business with the insurance rates as high as they were. I am willing to pay for the excellent care and service i get from tis doctor and his office. He is knowledgable, always at the top of his game, trys homeopathic things for PMS or memopause before prescribing drugs, is thorough in his exams and follow-up and remembers you and your conditions. He takes his time with you, explains your condition and makes sure you fully understand what you need to do or what will be done for you, before he lets you leave his office. This is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

A wonderful, kind caring human being-veryknowlegable and comforting

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Doesn't participate in any insurance, will assist with out of network reimbursement. Fabulous doctor, hes very conservative, yet willing to talk about holistic alternatives. Best of both worlds!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Christopher A. Englert's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)