Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Lackides

Lackides has ego issues. He doesn't work to team with your health concerns. It is suspected that his ego interferes with other staff members including physicians. He doesn't listen to the patient concerns and puts off requested lab work months down the road. Recently he reversed lab tests ordered by a doctor covering for him. When my husband drove 40 minutes to get his lab work done the order had been rescinded . No one called to let him know. This is inexcusable for anyone to do. He has an ego problem that gets in the way of patient concerns and care. Two years ago, my husband had a melanoma. It was removed my another doctor in a different location. When another lesion came up a year later we called to ask for another referral to the same physican who performed the surgery. He requested that my husband make an appointment with him instead. When my husband saw lackiedes he refused to refer my husband to the same surgeon who provided the surgery prior. He treated the site but it didn't heal correctly and he finally made a referral for the surgeon we originally requested to go to. Evidently he spoke with that surgeon and told him he would be handling my husband future skin conditions. The surgeon stated that Dr. Lackiedes would be checking my husbands skin all over to look for any skin lesions. We he DIDN'T. Not a caring and professional doctor is Lackedies.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

A very good doctor. Unfortunately, if you don't plan on being sick about 6 weeks out, you most likely won't be seen by him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Gregory A. Lackides's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)