Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Brandecker

Dr. Brandecker has been my PCP for many years. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I trust his opinions and guidance above any other health professional I have been associated with over many years. He refers me to the very best specialists when needed. His staff is simply the best!! Barb and Kim are friendly, organized, and have a real interest in my healthcare. I would recommend this group of healthcare pros to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Brandecker has been my PCP for over 20 years. He's on time, he listens and he's very professional. I trust him with my health. Kim & Barb, his staff, are friendly and very competent.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Brandecker has been caring for 3 generations of my family. I am a Proud Patient. I am honored to be able to call him my doctor! Staff is Wonderful, they are always there when needed!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Brandecker has been our MD for many years. He is always professional, courteous and thorough. Both he and Kim are attentive, have great bedside manners and a cheeky sense of humor. They ask questions and are very thorough in their explanations. Whenever contacting their office, Barb is right there to direct me and make any appointments necessary. They are prompt in their appointment schedules and have returned phone calls quickly, answering any questions I have had. I have confidence in him and his staff and highly recommend them if looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Brandecker has been our doctor for many years. We respect his opinions, referrals, and treatments. He takes excellent care of us.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

he and his staff are compassionate and helpful..the dr. is thorough, well informed, with an appropriate sense of humor, and does not rush us through.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Waited till my psa went from a 5.2 to an 11.6 within only 13 months time. Calls me then to see a urologist. Biopsy showed prostate cancer in nodes. Anyone with any medical knowledge should know that a rapidly rising psa is usually a sign of cancer. This has caused me and wife terrible distress. Plus also he misdiagnosed my lyme disease.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Great staff; Doctor - patient, kind, and professional

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Brandecker for many years and always find him knowledgeable, caring, and extremely understanding.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Thomas G. Brandecker's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med