Ratings for Dr. Lynn M. Ables

I am very happy with the care she has provided me and my 3 children. I don't think she is arrogant, but rather, concerned and well meaning. To the parents of the over weight child...actually doctors have set questions they ask...maybe you should be less defensive and listen to advice that could save your child from a life time of illness (diabetes, hypertension to name a couple). It's when the doctor doesn't say something- that's when you should be concerned. She is excellent!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Very quick to refer to a specialist, does not listen, does not like to be asked questions, or to be questioned. Arrogant. When double checked by specialist, every concern she had was contradicted.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Very kind and definitely shared my concerns when I brought my daughter in for a mysterious ailment. I was not very happy with my referral to another doctor but when I expressed my unhappiness she called back almost immediately and was able to help guide me in the right direction with my daughter. She is not our "main" doctor in this practice but I have no problem seeing her again! She is very kind and takes her time. Also very loving and listens well.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

We have three young children and have always found Dr. Ables to be a caring, genuine, and knowledgable physician. She has always gone above and beyond the call of duty including personal follow up calls to see how our sick child is doing, and wonderful suggestions on raising our twins (she has two sets). She is one of our favorites at this practice.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

One of a staff of MDs at Wheaton Pediatrics. The rest of the MDs we've never had a problem with. Took our son there and got her at sick call. It was clear she didn't like older (11 yo) boys, and liked chubby people even less. She was curt and dismissive, and though he was running a 101 fever, focused on his weight. We've moved him to an adult physician.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Lynn M. Ables's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Wheaton, IL