You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Verna Scott

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Back in 2001 I had an emergency incident that resulted in 17 stitches in my face. Dr Scott was extremely helpful and her bedside manner was beyond excellent. The work she did that evening was impeccable and to this day I have little to no visible scar.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Scott is the best. I have seen her both at a walk-in clinic and at Emergency, and in both situations found her to be thorough, pleasant, and patient.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Excellent care and compassion for our daughter.complications from an asthmatic experiencing pneumonia . Could have been fatal in not for the diligent care of dr Scott . Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Scott was extremely rude and unprofessional. Poor bedside manner and punctuality.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Ran some tests and gave some answers. But completely lied to me! Said I'd get into to see a neurologist within a week and I found out from neurologist secretarial it will take month or 2, my condition gets worse daily! The papers dr.Scott faxed had no rush for me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

very good doctor.Knows whats shes talking about takes care of you or finds someone thats even more qualified.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Great doctor, great bedside manner. I felt fortunate to have her take care of me when I had to visit the emergency department. I felt well taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

She has no bedside manner. She is very abrupt and makes assumptions about people. I've seen her a couple of times at the ER and all the times, she been snotty, quick to get out of there, and onetime accused me of being a drug addict WHICH I'M NOT and HAVE NEVER BEEN! I don't know why she thinks she so high and mighty. I think she's **** too.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

I have seen Dr. Scott two times... both at Pasqua Emerg... 1st time was for my 5 yr old daughter who had a severe flu and was dehydrated. She was WONDERFUL! She explained everything and knew that I was not a "freak out" kind of mom...she diagnosed her got her better and let us go home where we could be more comfortable. 2nd time was just a few nights ago... a severe ear infection was causing some major pain...she prescibed the proper drops, put a wick in, and gave me some pain medication. She is efficient and kind...I highly recommend her to anyone! We are lucky to have this type of doctor in Regina!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Verna Scott's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So knowledgable and knew her stuff. Seems like many of years doing this job has made her one of the last few doctors out there that actually cares. "

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Back in 2001 I had an emergency incident that resulted in 17 stitches in my face. Dr Scott was extremely helpful and her bedside manner was beyond excellent. Th..."

November 7, 2014