Ratings for Dr. Janet S. Specter

Words can't express my disappointed with Dr. Specter. I usually see another Doctor in this practice, Dr. Logan. She is wonderful, however, she is on vacation. Even if Dr. Specter knows everything when it comes to her profession, she has a lot to learn with regards to people skills. I've never encountered an experience like this with any other doctor in my lifetime. I don't know what was more frustrating, her coming in late & then not giving me the time to explain how sick I felt, or her being so condescending in what she had to say. I hope she treats her co-workers in the office better than she treated this patient. What a joke.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr Specter saved my life. Period. She listened to my concerns, did the appropriate tests and sent me immediately to the emergency room where I found out I had a perforated esophagus from a prior surgery. Thank God for Dr Spector and I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Spector just wants to get in and get out without having to answer too many questions from patients. She talked down to me and made me feel like i was wasting her time. I switched primary care doctors immediately and as it turns out I was hospitalized for pneumonia for 3 days. Dr. Spector was so rude to me that I did actually start to believe that maybe i wasn't sick. I went into work with a fever and ended up fainting mid day when it got up to 104. She is terrible as are her partners, Dr. Wolk and Dr. Logan. Never go to them!

Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Spector is very knowledgeable. She is always responsive to my needs. Her body language is somewhat laid back which might be interpreted as disinterested but she is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr Specter was too nonchalant to my medical needs, terrible bedside manner. Did not listen to my concerns and was too quick in her diagnosis without any discussion of lifestyle changes. Never gave me a complete physical exam. Treated me like a child. Terrible doctor all around. Wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Janet S. Specter's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1976)

Special Needs Plan