Ratings for Dr. Janet S. Specter

Dr Specter saved my life. Period. She listened to my concerns, did the appropriate tests and sent me immediately to the emergency room where I found out I had a perforated esophagus from a prior surgery. Thank God for Dr Spector and I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Spector just wants to get in and get out without having to answer too many questions from patients. She talked down to me and made me feel like i was wasting her time. I switched primary care doctors immediately and as it turns out I was hospitalized for pneumonia for 3 days. Dr. Spector was so rude to me that I did actually start to believe that maybe i wasn't sick. I went into work with a fever and ended up fainting mid day when it got up to 104. She is terrible as are her partners, Dr. Wolk and Dr. Logan. Never go to them!

Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Spector is very knowledgeable. She is always responsive to my needs. Her body language is somewhat laid back which might be interpreted as disinterested but she is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr Specter was too nonchalant to my medical needs, terrible bedside manner. Did not listen to my concerns and was too quick in her diagnosis without any discussion of lifestyle changes. Never gave me a complete physical exam. Treated me like a child. Terrible doctor all around. Wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Janet S. Specter's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1976)