Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Driscoll

I selected Dr Driscoll after reading the first review. I am glad to confirm that my visit with Dr. Driscoll has been very pleasant. He is attentive, listens well and treats me with utmost respect - that I want to know my options of treatment - shares what was on the CT scan and showed me what was the problem. Many doctors do not see the scan with their patients but he did so I am impressed with his knowledge, comfort sharing that level of detail with me and explaining the treatment options (may not be the full solution to it) I have.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Driscoll helped me tremendously by performing surgery to help me breath better. He spends time listening and explaining treatments. He didn't use packing in my nose after surgery (many surgeons do), which made me far more comfortable and with less pain than others I know who had similar surgery with packing. I highly recommend Dr. Driscoll.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Brian P. Driscoll's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med