Ratings for Dr. Hugh McIsaac

HORRIBLE staff at cleopatra location , doctor is very rude and careless

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Horrible experience , the staff is the worst I've seen. All they want to do is charge you crazy money.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I've been going to Dr. McIsaac for about 20 years. The staff at his Cleopatra location are horrible! SO RUDE and they seem to think they're doctors too, giving unsolicited advice to patients. Since when does the receptionist determine whether or not you need to see the doctor immediately? The staff at his former Broadview location were much nicer. He's losing patients with such rude incompetent receptionists. I hate calling them to make an appointment because they act like they're doing you a favor by giving you one. These ladies need a serious attitude adjustment!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I went for my first appointment last month after being recommended to Dr. McIsaac. I am getting fine lines/wrinkles that come with age and i just didnt feel like i look like myself anymore (and i didnt want my friends looking you ger than me!). I saw the dr for botox injections and i am so pleased with the results, but more than that im pleased with the care that dr. Mcisaac and heather took of me. I told them that i usually faint at needles and they took care to make sure i didnt have pain, and that i was at ease. It felt like i was with family. Everything was explained, which calmed my nerves. I have already booked another appointment - this time for filler - because i felt so comfortable with Dr. McIsaac and the results are awesome! Highly highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had an excessive sweating problem. It used to drive me nuts that I could be sitting in an air conditioned room, and my head would sweat for no reason. This often caused me embarrassment. I was constantly needing to wipe my forehead. A colleague of mine recommended that I go see Dr. Hugh McIsaac at the Cleopatra Medi Spa. I could tell from the minute I began my consult that this was the right place to be. The staff was super helpful in explaining how botox could help me with my hyperhydrosis. They took great care of me, and explained the process thoroughly. I was so happy. No more sweating. Great people. My sister now has an appointment booked, and I'm going back in a couple of days for more. Highly Highly Highly recommended. John G. Nepean, Ontario

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I wouldn't suggest anyone to go here. Staff is horrible to patients, doctor is rude and only wants money.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I went it for a consultation and had the worst experience. Save your time and find a place that cares about their patients. Terrible receptionists and most careless doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I agree the staff is horrible, Heather and Boyana are rude unpleasant and not helpful. The doctor is negligent. Don't believe any good reviews. Most of the staff is likely writing it.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

terrible terrible staff, some of the worst receptionists

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have been with Dr.Macisaac since I was born, he's such a great doctor. But his new staff, is horrible. He had a great secretary but I heard she's on mat leave! This new one is so unpleasant!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017