Ratings for Dr. Kelly B. Nichols

Love Dr. Nichols. She is very personable and laid-back, which is exactly what I wanted in a nerve racking time. I always felt like she would listen to my concerns and would give sound advice when I needed it. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Takes time to talk to you about your life and how it may affect your health. Calm and informative. Her nurse is responsive to messages. Administrative staff is efficient and polite.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Nichols is great! She delivered both of my boys and will hopefully get to deliver our 3rd. She is very thorough and conscientious and listens to my concerns. I have felt always that I am under good care with her. She is wonderful, and I would highly recommend her!! She is a calm personality for anxious moms!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Heartless doctor seem to have no bed side manners and shows no concern for patients. I would not recommend seeing this O/B

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Nichols is very personable, and knowledgable. I always feel very comfortable to ask her any questions I may have, and she takes her time to answer them thoroughly. She is very intelligent, and just an overall nice woman with a genuine personality.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Nichols seems to be a good doctor, but the overall feel of the office is very cold and corporate. There are eight providers in the same office, and they appear to be understaffed, so everything feels very rushed, and a few of the office staff are simply rude. If you're looking for a doctor's office that makes you feel like nothing more than a number, this is the place for you. If you feel every patient should be treated as someone of value by a staff who can make the time to at least smile and say "please" and "thank you," look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

You could not ask for a better doctor when it comes time to have your baby. Both my babies were emergency c-section and I felt like I was in good hands each time. I do not know if more children are in my plan but I do know that if they are Dr. Nichols will bring them into this world.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Very calm demeanor, always makes a point to ask if you have any questions. She has a good way with asking something non-healthcare related, and either remembers or makes a note on your chart to ask about it the next time she sees you. Good tactic to feel a personal connection with her patients. She is very thorough and always tries the least invasive method of fixing a problem first.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Kelly B. Nichols's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)