Ratings for Dr. Jill T. Flood

Dr. Flood's practice is a joke. She and her staff are inconsistent and unprofessional. Dr. Flood's attitude borders on flippant. Don't go to this quack! Do yourself a favor and find a more reputable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Flood does not care about what the patient wants. Any and every suggestion I made she threw to the waste side. Runs numerous test, yet does not monitor monthly cycles. Waste of insurance company's money! Do your slef a favor and get a new doctor before ever seeing her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr Flood and her staff are completely unprofessional, unavailable, and 110% insensitive.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

I have two children thanks to Dr. Flood who found and fixed the problems that were preventing me from conceiving. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Wonderful surgeon! Took time to talk and listen. Looked for and found things other doctors did not. Did not only remove endometriosis, fibroids, and polyps from in and around uterus but also removed extensive endo from my bowel, which was being twisted out of allignment, causing me pain. I feel so much better now! I also respect the fact that she is a wonderful advocate for the patient and actually listens. I finally have a doctor that makes me feel relaxed and like we are a team. I left the New Hope Center after a year for inadequate care that cost us a fortune, and I'm glad we did, because now I have the right doctor for me. Infertility is tough enough. It's so much less stressful when you trust your doctor like I finally do!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Flood is a blessing! My husband and I had tried IVF at New Hope which was extremly expensive and it did not work. I went to Dr. Flood for a 2nd opinion. She is very thorough, friendly and compassionate. We did and insemination which was only $300.00 and it worked on the 2nd attempt. This physician is definately not in it for the money, but for the patient's. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Great Doctor great bed side matters and VERY knowledgeable. Couldn't do better in this area. Dr. Flood made me feel like I was the only thing that mattered and never made me feel like a cash cow that the ORDER plce up the street (NEW HOPE). Thank you Dr Flood and staff.... Oh and yeah she runs a little behind, because again you feel like your the ONLY thing that matters and she answers all you questions.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

In short: do not go to this doctor. Her staff is rude, unknowledgeable and insensitive. Dr. Flood is rude, dismissive to questions and in my opinion neglectful to her patients. She told me my thyroid was too high and prescribed meds but never told me what actual high was or what it needed to be. Never retested thyroid to make sure dosage of meds right. (Have since found out I need a higher dose thanks to fertility place down the street). In four months all she did was alot of blood work, ultrasounds, a biopsy (that was poorly done and needed repeating) and an IUI (that I'm convinced was not done at right time). Could never get a call back from anyone much less a straight answer about anything. Very frustrating. I finally decided to drive down the street and go to actual professionals that know what they are doing. Have done more for me and husband in a week than Flood did in four months! This place is horrible, horrible, horrible.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

office very unprofessional-rude staff will not recommend- go to see some one also plenty of doctors in that area

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

The staff there is good. I mean the receptionist is horrible! She is dead and very rude! I feel if they get rid of her and get a good receptionist then it would be good! Dr. Flood is very spacey, but she is a very good surgeon! If it wasn't for her staff than she probably couldn't function!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Jill T. Flood's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal