Ratings for Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr Campbell is amazing! There is a reason he is rated #1. I went to Dr Campbell after having another consultation with another surgeon. It was like night and day! The other surgeon (in a paid consult!) just wanted to get me out of there as fast as possible, and didn't listen to me at all. Dr Campbell listens empathetically, takes all elements into account. The surgery turned out great. Wish I did it years earlier. I only have him less stars on punctuality because sometimes he is a little later than the stated appointment time. This is because he will spend as much time with a patient as they need, which is what you want in a Doctor. Cannot recommend Dr Campbell highly enough!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I had a tummy tuck a couple of years ago and every day, I cannot believe the miracle that was accomplished by Dr. Campbell and his superb staff, especially Joanne. This has made such a huge difference in my life !

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Campbell and his staff. I have been going to him for facial fillers. He is knowledgeable, friendly, listens to your concerns and gives his feedback based on your concerns. I love the front desk staff and Joanne is also great, she is very quick to respond to emails, answers questions thoroughly etc. I had gone to a medi-spa previously for fillers- they ended up botched and with Dr. Campbell I have not had any issues and always end up with great results.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

It's been 7 months post up and I look and feel amazing. Thank You to a phenomenal surgeon and his lovely team of ladies. Joanne is a GREAT nurse who is very knowledgable. She has a true heart of gold and has gone above a beyond for me and all my crazy questions. Shame on past reviewers for being so unbelievably ignorant.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I had surgery 2 months ago and am so happy with my results. Dr. Campbell was fabulous all around. He answered my questions, put me at ease, and delivered more than I expected on my results. I am already almost healed at it's just been 2 months and it l look great! Kendra was friendly and prompt, Leslie was just all around amazing she was friendly respectful and it was obvious she knew what she was doing. But if you want the best surgery and experience a fantastic bedside manner Dr. Campbell is the surgeon to get.

Submitted July 6, 2015

I had breast augmentation and lift done on May 11th and could not be happier!! Joanne and Dr Campbell took excellent care of me start to finish. All of my questions were answered and they were never pushy on sizing or if I should lift or not. My only regret is not doing this earlier!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Earlobe repair surgery performed at Foothills Hospital minor surgery. Had a ripped earlobe from a baby pulling a pearl stud earring out years ago. I was experiencing a quandary as to whether or not I should continue to wear pierced earrings. After inheriting a few beautiful pairs from my mother, I decided to have a look at what solutions existed. Truly a delightful Doctor, from beside manner to precision skill! Absolutely fantastic! Thanks Dr. Campbell for a great experience!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Words cannot truly describe how thankful I am to Dr. Campbell & his staff. Undergoing any surgery is daunting & they all made me personally feel at ease. Anyone who has seen my 'before & after' photos of the breast reduction I recently had done cannot believe the precision he achieved. From the moment we first met, for the initial consultation I felt at extreme ease. I have recommend him to several friends & will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done this year by Dr. Campbell. A true professional - polite, caring, and knowledgable. Went above and beyond to get me great results. Thanks Dr. Campbell and staff! Joanne, his nurse is awesome!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had a a breast augmentation done one April 6, 2015 with Dr.Campbell. Prior to choosing Dr. Campbell I had seen a couple other surgeons in the city and felt that Dr.Campbell by far was an easy choice for me. Front desk staff are friendly and easy to talk too. Joanne, Dr. Campbells nurse is such a sweet lady, and most of all helpful and cares for your outcome. I have read some pretty judgmental comments about her on here and its unfortunate that people can make such quick assumptions and judgments. She is very knowledgable and always more than open for you to contact her with any questions or concerns. Dr. Campbell is a very soft spoken guy with an easy approach feeling. His bedside manners are fantastic and you just feel in good hands when your with him, hence why I chose him! Both him and Joanne give you their personal numbers post op and have been so helpful in answering my million questions! I am pleased with my results so far and cant wait for recovery to be over and done with. Overall I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Campbells team and highly recommend them to anyone. And on a quick side note; the consultation is free of charge which was a great benefit for me seeing as I was so indecisive on what size to chose, I went for 3 or 4 consultations before actually booking and everytime they never pressured or rushed me into making a decision, only reminded me to come back as much as I needed too and o take all the time and questions I needed to feel confident in my decision. Thank you Dr. Campbell and the rest of the team for a great experience! :)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Earl Campbell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Campbell is amazing! There is a reason he is rated #1. I went to Dr Campbell after having another consultation with another surgeon. It was like night and..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck a couple of years ago and every day, I cannot believe the miracle that was accomplished by Dr. Campbell and his superb staff, especially Joan..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I now have had multiple procedures done by Dr. Campbell and I can say whole heartedly he is fantastic. He knows his stuff and is very helpful. He answered all m..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Campbell and his staff. I have been going to him for facial fillers. He is knowledgeable, friendly, listens to ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 7 months post up and I look and feel amazing. Thank You to a phenomenal surgeon and his lovely team of ladies. Joanne is a GREAT nurse who is very kn..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery 2 months ago and am so happy with my results. Dr. Campbell was fabulous all around. He answered my questions, put me at ease, and delivered more t..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation and lift done on May 11th and could not be happier!! Joanne and Dr Campbell took excellent care of me start to finish. All of my quest..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Earlobe repair surgery performed at Foothills Hospital minor surgery. Had a ripped earlobe from a baby pulling a pearl stud earring out years ago. I was exper..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot truly describe how thankful I am to Dr. Campbell & his staff. Undergoing any surgery is daunting & they all made me personally feel at ease. Anyone..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck done this year by Dr. Campbell. A true professional - polite, caring, and knowledgable. Went above and beyond to get me great results. Thank..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a a breast augmentation done one April 6, 2015 with Dr.Campbell. Prior to choosing Dr. Campbell I had seen a couple other surgeons in the city and felt th..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had been debating on having a tummy tuck down for a couple years, never sure of timing or how to find a doctor. After a lot of research - including this websi..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yesterday i had consultation with Dr. Earl Campbell regard Rhinoplasty (nose job), hes smart, down to earth, great bedside manner! and the most importent thing ..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "There is nothing I can add to how great Dr. Campbell is. I agree on all previous accounts on his bedside manner, competence, and knowledge. I also agree that th..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Campbell has the absolute best bed side manner in Calgary. He was extremely knowledgable and had all the answers to my questions. He made me feel extremely ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I picked Dr. Campbell because of reviews on here so I thought I would share my experience because it was so helpful reading other peoples experiences. I had my..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "First of all...I do not believe that anyone should give bad punctuality scores to a dedicated hard working surgeon like dr. campbell....he does all he can to he..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got Breast augmentation done a few days ago, and Dr Campbell made me feel so comfortable as my anxiety was so worked up at the beginning.. He made me feel a l..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "On Dec 5th 2014 I had a "Mommy Makeover" definitely one of the scariest days of my life. Dr Campbell and his team made me feel so comfortable and re assured me ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Campbell is an amazing doctor! He is kind and knowledgeable. His staff is amazing as well, from the first point of contact on the phone to seeing Dr.Campbell..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Campbell is an exemplar of a skilled surgeon which I think needs to be the standard for more cosmopolitan high quality health care. Almost two years ago I h..."

November 7, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon (general)" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

December 3, 2013