Ratings for Dr. Earl Campbell

I am very disappointed in my thigh lipo. I was referred to Dr. Campbell by another plastic surgeon for a fat mass on the back of my one thigh. I decided to get that fixed, and also have some work done on my inner thighs. I had to get a loan which will not be paid out for another two years. Unfortunately he didn't take enough out of the fat mass and we had to do some touch up, which he did. Sadly he took out way too much and the inner thigh lipo was so bad that I am now terribly disfigured, embarrassingly so, and I cannot wear tight pants, shorts or ever go swimming again in my life. I went back to ask about everything just a week ago and he said he would charge me $500 to fix the indent he created and between $6,500 and $10,000 to do my thighs properly so I could wear shorts. I asked why the thighs were all misshapen he said I needed more work. I expected better shape and smoothness from the first procedure. I am very disappointed and will not go back. Now I have to hide for the rest of my life. Think hard before you ever do something like this.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

On top of there game. He is kind caring and confident. I have had three procedures. This last one a thigh lift I was a bit nervous several hours after. He was on the phone several times assessing my conserns and was so on top of his game I felt safe. First two procedures we like easy no brushing. I healed within weeks. My thigh lift my expectations were high because if my first two operations. I was disappointed I brushed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I could not give him a better review, he is the best doctor I have ever met. He is not judgmental and is very personable and confident. I have been seeing him for about two years to fix scars that did not heal right and he is incredible precise while fixing them even if it means undoing stitches to make the alignment just perfect! I'm always comfortable around him and he helps calm nerves. He is very confident and overall an amazing human I could not recommend him more.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr Campbell is just one of those doctors who was born with a quality of respect and dignity for patients. He always puts my questions and concerns first which attests to his bedside manner, and from the work he did on my body was wonderful! I had significant surgery done and am so please with the results! My experience from start to finish with Dr. Campbell was just great! I was so at ease and put complete trust in his ability and he did not disappoint! I agree with others....avoid the nurse but the other staff are so friendly and helpful.

Submitted May 25, 2016

Recently he removed 2 lumps from my head and I did not feel even the needle for the local anaesthetic in either spot. It really was painfree and he called that night to see how I was.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Campbell is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to. I went in for a tummy tuck consult, it took almost two hours. He answered all my questions about what he can do for me after looking at my tummy. I did wait about 20 minutes past my appointment in the waiting room, but if he spends all that time with each person I can kind of understand the lateness.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Called to inquire about booking a consultation. Was told Dr. Campbell is not accepting male patients. Pretty sexist and terrible to hear.

Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Campbell performed Carpel Tunnel surgery for me. Wow, he was amazing with his staff and bedside manner. I was in and out of there in 1/2 hour. I had full use of my hand within 2 days while friends of mine took 6 weeks to recover. Follow his guidance, he will tell you like it is with honesty and compassion. What a wonderful surgeon, he deserves to be rated #1!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I had breast augmentation done and I so please with with outcome! He was always Re Re answer answer questions and has a amazing bedside manner. The girls at at front were quick to acknowledge me and a my questions. I saw nurse twice...she wasn't helpful for me. She came off more interested in hearing herself talk than listening and only was half pleasant when Dr. Campbell entered h room. But I think this Dr.'s work is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Campbell is amazing! There is a reason he is rated #1. I went to Dr Campbell after having another consultation with another surgeon. It was like night and day! The other surgeon (in a paid consult!) just wanted to get me out of there as fast as possible, and didn't listen to me at all. Dr Campbell listens empathetically, takes all elements into account. The surgery turned out great. Wish I did it years earlier. I only have him less stars on punctuality because sometimes he is a little later than the stated appointment time. This is because he will spend as much time with a patient as they need, which is what you want in a Doctor. Cannot recommend Dr Campbell highly enough!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Earl Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients