Ratings for Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr. Campbell did my rhinoplasty years ago and was so careful not to do any damage or make it look unnatural. My nose was crooked and had a bump on it so he did multiple surgeries without charging me extra just to ensure I was satisfied in the end. He even consulted with another surgeon from California to see what could be done about my curved bone which was really tricky. He went above and beyond and explained everything to me the entire time. Now I look natural and I am extremely happy with my results. I had a great experience the entire process and felt so calm throughout due to his amazing bed side manner and willingness to explain all aspects of the procedure. I need to get a fat graft done on my breast due to fat necrosis or I have the option of breast implants so as soon as I started debating that option Dr. Campbell was the first one who came to mind. I've seen his work for breast augmentation on another person and fully trust in his abilities and experience. I've never wanted breast implants so I only want a surgeon I can trust so that I don't regret this decision and I know he always does a great job and is sensitive to others concerns.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I've been going to Dr Campbell for over 10 yrs now & have always had GREAT experiences! His wit & banter is fun & the final results of every procedure have been fantastic! I have recommended him many times & always get positive feedback.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Campbell and his team are nothing short of fabulous!I have been a patient of his for many years now and I am always greeted by his staff in a kind and professional manner. They are knowledgeable and do their best to accommodate my busy schedule. During my visits, Dr. Campbell's focus is on me. Every time I am in one of his consult rooms, I feel like I am his only patient and my best interests are at heart. I never feel like my questions, comments or concerns are unusual or layman. He will take the time to explain all that I need and wish to know, as well as follow up with me once my procedure is done and healing. I am extremely pleased with everything that I have had done by Dr. Campbell! I will continue to see him and recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Staff is amazing, Dr Campbell is really kind and very knowledgable, he's easy to talk to and gives you the best advise for you! He doesn't push more procedures on you then your asking for, you can tell he really wants you to be happy with yourself and the results from the procedures your doing.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Campbell is awesome. He has an excellent bedside manner, is helpful and always answers my question thoroughly and competently. I highly recommend his surgical skill! My procedure yielded fantastic results and I am extremely happy. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to see him but that is to be expected in a fantastic surgeon who treats patients as people and takes the time required to ensure they are taken care of. I know as he has always done this with me. I highly recommend his skill and bedside manner. I ranked the staff lower as some very offensive stuff was said. But I got past it as I decided on Dr. Campbell as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Campbell did a fat transfer to my face. Parts of my face looked lumpy. When I consulted him again he said it would cost more to fix the lumps. I decided not to see him again.

Submitted December 20, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Campbell's for several years now seeing him for both surgical & non surgical procedures. Recently I was in for my pre holiday filler & botox. As always I am delighted with my results. I love the way I look so refreshed after without ever looking over done or "frozen". He always takes the time to listen to the results & look I want to achieve & is so good & thorough about explaining things. I appreciate the precision of his skills but even more so that as a surgeon he is honest, approachable & non intimidating. It is always a friendly & warm experience calling or going to his office. The staff are always so cheerful & helpful. Thank you to Dr Campbell & his entire team for another year of great care! Looking forward to the holiday season events with a refreshed glow!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

was not impressed with Dr. Campell. Went to him for a consult. I thought his prices were high. So I consulted with him at a later date and decided to do a variation on the procedure that was much cheaper. He was short and impatient and made me feel like I was wasting his time. He was the first Dr. that did lip filler without any numbing cream and my lips are black and blue and swollen. After he was finished he just left the office, just had a bad feeling about him from the start and would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

After having a couple consultations with different doctors for chin lipo I ultimately decided to go with Dr. Campbell. He had a completely different opinion than the other Dr. I saw and his bedside manner and knowledge in talking to me about the surgery made me feel so comfortable with him. My surgery was about a month ago and I am already very happy with my results. I am so happy I went with him. I will 100% go back to him if I ever decide to have surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I felt completely comfortable through the entire process in getting a BA. Any concerns I had were immediately address by Dr Campbell and his staff. Highly recommend him for his surgical skills and wonderful bedside manner. Should I ever look into future procedures or surgeries I will absolutely return to see him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Earl Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients