Ratings for Dr. Earl Campbell

I am a medical professional and have seen Dr. Campbell for a variety of procedures over the years. I would assure anyone considering having anything done with him that he is not only incredibly bright and diligent but is a caring and kind individual. Dr. Campbell's approach to medicine is refreshing and harkens to the days where all doctors really took pride and care with what they do instead of rushing through patients to optimize billings. When evaluating one's choices for doctors or procedures it is very important to be very clear about what you are hoping to achieve, what any limitations might be and have realistic expectations. Dr. Campbell is very honest and will listen to your concerns and explain to you the pros and the cons of any procedure you may be considering. Not every procedure is right for every patient and when it comes to fees, be very careful not to choose the cheapest option in terms of the professional you choose. I am not sure how his fees compare to other Plastic Surgeons in town, but you want to find someone competent, honest, experienced that you feel comfortable with. I have referred many patients and friends to him and would never hesitate to give him a ringing endorsement.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I completely agree with the previous review dated Apr 6, 2017. It is just 2 weeks after the face/neck surgery and I am very happy with the result, thanks to Dr. Campbell’s outstanding surgical skills. I am very fortunate that I have chosen to come to his clinic. Dr. Campbell is highly professional, warm and personable individual. I would highly recommend Dr. Campbell to anyone who is considering facial surgery. His aesthetic sense is impeccable.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

i had a consultion with him its my frist time there the staff were friendly and dr earl campbell was so good i feel very comfottble his very nice took his time to answer what i need to now didnt rush me so i m going to book my surgery with him soon.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Not even a scar after a cancer removal from my face. Very very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

2 weeks post op and I am feeling great! It was quite the overhaul as I had my breast implants replaced and a tummy tuck, (I love my babies but growing them sure does a number on ones body). I had been for a few consults with Dr. Campbell over the years and every visit was a pleasure. He would go over how my body had changed, what options were available and what it would take to achieve the results I was looking for. He and his nurse were patient, kind and honest. When I finally made the decision to book my surgery, all of that care and confidence carried over from the office, right to laying on the bed in the OR and waking up after. Dr. Campbell's bedside manner is topnotch. Not only is he diligent in educating you from the start, his concern for your recovery is just as important. By following his post op instructions and having him available for any questions that I had, all I can say is that I am overjoyed with my results thus far! I am healing very well, my shape is beautiful and I would consider his work, a masterpiece (if I do say so myself! ;) I am feeling brand new, confident and can't wait to travel this summer, to as many different beaches as I can!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Great Doctor, love this office not pretentious at all! So happy to have chosen Dr. Campbell what a great surgeon. Saw him for different things most recently Botox for my terrible frown lines, didn't even feel him poking my face, and now I feel ready for summer!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Campbell did my rhinoplasty years ago and was so careful not to do any damage or make it look unnatural. My nose was crooked and had a bump on it so he did multiple surgeries without charging me extra just to ensure I was satisfied in the end. He even consulted with another surgeon from California to see what could be done about my curved bone which was really tricky. He went above and beyond and explained everything to me the entire time. Now I look natural and I am extremely happy with my results. I had a great experience the entire process and felt so calm throughout due to his amazing bed side manner and willingness to explain all aspects of the procedure. I need to get a fat graft done on my breast due to fat necrosis or I have the option of breast implants so as soon as I started debating that option Dr. Campbell was the first one who came to mind. I've seen his work for breast augmentation on another person and fully trust in his abilities and experience. I've never wanted breast implants so I only want a surgeon I can trust so that I don't regret this decision and I know he always does a great job and is sensitive to others concerns.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I've been going to Dr Campbell for over 10 yrs now & have always had GREAT experiences! His wit & banter is fun & the final results of every procedure have been fantastic! I have recommended him many times & always get positive feedback.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Campbell and his team are nothing short of fabulous!I have been a patient of his for many years now and I am always greeted by his staff in a kind and professional manner. They are knowledgeable and do their best to accommodate my busy schedule. During my visits, Dr. Campbell's focus is on me. Every time I am in one of his consult rooms, I feel like I am his only patient and my best interests are at heart. I never feel like my questions, comments or concerns are unusual or layman. He will take the time to explain all that I need and wish to know, as well as follow up with me once my procedure is done and healing. I am extremely pleased with everything that I have had done by Dr. Campbell! I will continue to see him and recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Staff is amazing, Dr Campbell is really kind and very knowledgable, he's easy to talk to and gives you the best advise for you! He doesn't push more procedures on you then your asking for, you can tell he really wants you to be happy with yourself and the results from the procedures your doing.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Earl Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Earl Campbell is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is accredited through the Royal College of Physicans and Surgeons. He has been in practice in Calgary since 2000.

• English

• Northwest Society of Plastic Surgery Award for Outstanding Contributions to Plastic Surgery - 2017

Ameritas