Ratings for Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr. Campbell and his team are above and beyond with the skills, compassion and professionalism to spare. I have had a variety of procedures with Dr. Campbell. Three to correct other surgeons work and two others. I am very happy with my outcomes. After every appointment, I have had with Dr. Campbell I have always felt like I had his undivided attention, he kept my best interests in mind, and I felt like I was a person, not just an opportunity to make money. Because I have a storied medical history, I have dealt with many surgeons and doctors overs the years. Dr. Campbell is by far the most relatable and caring surgeon I have ever dealt with. The first thing he does is actually listen to you which is an extremely important and rare quality, then through an easy-going dialog I had an actual discussion about my needs, discussing appropriate strategies and procedures, with a refreshing dose of honesty and realism to outcomes. The philosophy of under promise and over deliver is really applicable to his work ethic and attitude. For each of my procedures he went above and beyond. The recovery process can be a rollercoaster ride, so the aftercare follow up is super critical to a positive surgical outcome, and experience in the long term. He has been absolutely fantastic in this regard, providing support and keeping my expectations honest when needed. The other side to that is he is willing to acknowledge outcomes that are not quite right, and issues that arise by taking ownership to address the concern or issue without the stress of dealing with the typical surgeon’s ego and redirection games. I cannot stress this highly enough how important this aspect of his patient care is. He really wants the best for each patient, and it shows in his approach and outcomes by working with you to maximize your final result. Thank you Dr. Campbell, you are a credit to your profession. You have my highest recommendation!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr Campbell truly excels at his practice. You can not get a better bed side manner or care than from Dr. Campbell. I was initially very anxious about getting plastic surgery and worried I would have a doctor who would make me feel self conscious and pressured into a surgery. This was definitely not the case when meeting with Dr.Campbell and his nurse, Joanne, for my consultation. He was amazing at explaining the whole procedure and relieving me of my anxiety with surgery by really informing me of all the steps and risks. Joanne also answered all my numerous questions even before I asked them! She listened to what I wanted in the look of my breast augmentation and found the perfect implant size for me. She was truly amazing! Both made you feel like they were really listening to what YOU wanted and provided realistic expectations and possible risks. They made you feel like a person rather than another opportunity to make money. I had two other consultations booked with other highly recommended doctors and I cancelled them and ended up booking that week for an appointment for surgery with Dr. Campbell. I knew I had found the doctor and nurse that were right for me. The overall care both before and after the surgery was impeccable. I had access to both Dr.campell and Joanne's cell phone numbers in case I had any concerns after the surgery and was able to have questions answered and concerns relieved right away. All appointments both before and after the surgery were given ample time to discuss questions or concerns. I was never felt rushed or hurried in my appointment. It was always a relaxed environment where you felt heard. The staff in the office were always so pleasant and friendly. They are really warm and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Campell and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I completely agree with the previous review dated Apr 6, 2017. It is just 2 weeks after the face/neck surgery and I am very happy with the result, thanks to Dr. Campbell’s outstanding surgical skills. I am very fortunate that I have chosen to come to his clinic. Dr. Campbell is highly professional, warm and personable individual. I would highly recommend Dr. Campbell to anyone who is considering facial surgery. His aesthetic sense is impeccable.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

i had a consultion with him its my frist time there the staff were friendly and dr earl campbell was so good i feel very comfottble his very nice took his time to answer what i need to now didnt rush me so i m going to book my surgery with him soon.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Not even a scar after a cancer removal from my face. Very very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I am a medical professional and have seen Dr. Campbell for a variety of procedures over the years. I would assure anyone considering having anything done with him that he is not only incredibly bright and diligent but is a caring and kind individual. Dr. Campbell's approach to medicine is refreshing and harkens to the days where all doctors really took pride and care with what they do instead of rushing through patients to optimize billings. When evaluating one's choices for doctors or procedures it is very important to be very clear about what you are hoping to achieve, what any limitations might be and have realistic expectations. Dr. Campbell is very honest and will listen to your concerns and explain to you the pros and the cons of any procedure you may be considering. Not every procedure is right for every patient and when it comes to fees, be very careful not to choose the cheapest option in terms of the professional you choose. I am not sure how his fees compare to other Plastic Surgeons in town, but you want to find someone competent, honest, experienced that you feel comfortable with. I have referred many patients and friends to him and would never hesitate to give him a ringing endorsement.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

2 weeks post op and I am feeling great! It was quite the overhaul as I had my breast implants replaced and a tummy tuck, (I love my babies but growing them sure does a number on ones body). I had been for a few consults with Dr. Campbell over the years and every visit was a pleasure. He would go over how my body had changed, what options were available and what it would take to achieve the results I was looking for. He and his nurse were patient, kind and honest. When I finally made the decision to book my surgery, all of that care and confidence carried over from the office, right to laying on the bed in the OR and waking up after. Dr. Campbell's bedside manner is topnotch. Not only is he diligent in educating you from the start, his concern for your recovery is just as important. By following his post op instructions and having him available for any questions that I had, all I can say is that I am overjoyed with my results thus far! I am healing very well, my shape is beautiful and I would consider his work, a masterpiece (if I do say so myself! ;) I am feeling brand new, confident and can't wait to travel this summer, to as many different beaches as I can!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Great Doctor, love this office not pretentious at all! So happy to have chosen Dr. Campbell what a great surgeon. Saw him for different things most recently Botox for my terrible frown lines, didn't even feel him poking my face, and now I feel ready for summer!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Campbell did my rhinoplasty years ago and was so careful not to do any damage or make it look unnatural. My nose was crooked and had a bump on it so he did multiple surgeries without charging me extra just to ensure I was satisfied in the end. He even consulted with another surgeon from California to see what could be done about my curved bone which was really tricky. He went above and beyond and explained everything to me the entire time. Now I look natural and I am extremely happy with my results. I had a great experience the entire process and felt so calm throughout due to his amazing bed side manner and willingness to explain all aspects of the procedure. I need to get a fat graft done on my breast due to fat necrosis or I have the option of breast implants so as soon as I started debating that option Dr. Campbell was the first one who came to mind. I've seen his work for breast augmentation on another person and fully trust in his abilities and experience. I've never wanted breast implants so I only want a surgeon I can trust so that I don't regret this decision and I know he always does a great job and is sensitive to others concerns.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I've been going to Dr Campbell for over 10 yrs now & have always had GREAT experiences! His wit & banter is fun & the final results of every procedure have been fantastic! I have recommended him many times & always get positive feedback.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Earl Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Earl Campbell is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is accredited through the Royal College of Physicans and Surgeons. He has been in practice in Calgary since 2000.

• English

• Northwest Society of Plastic Surgery Award for Outstanding Contributions to Plastic Surgery - 2017