Ratings for Dr. Earl Campbell

was not impressed with Dr. Campell. Went to him for a consult. I thought his prices were high. So I consulted with him at a later date and decided to do a variation on the procedure that was much cheaper. He was short and impatient and made me feel like I was wasting his time. He was the first Dr. that did lip filler without any numbing cream and my lips are black and blue and swollen. After he was finished he just left the office, just had a bad feeling about him from the start and would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

After having a couple consultations with different doctors for chin lipo I ultimately decided to go with Dr. Campbell. He had a completely different opinion than the other Dr. I saw and his bedside manner and knowledge in talking to me about the surgery made me feel so comfortable with him. My surgery was about a month ago and I am already very happy with my results. I am so happy I went with him. I will 100% go back to him if I ever decide to have surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I felt completely comfortable through the entire process in getting a BA. Any concerns I had were immediately address by Dr Campbell and his staff. Highly recommend him for his surgical skills and wonderful bedside manner. Should I ever look into future procedures or surgeries I will absolutely return to see him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I have seen Dr. Campbell for several different procedures and I find him to be incredibly skilled and has impeccable interpersonal skills. Dr. Campbell is thorough and always willing to answer/explain any questions or concerns I have had. Both Dr. Campbell and his staff are wonderful to deal with!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Campbell performed my tummy tuck and liposuction, I found him to be honest and respectful his bedside manor is impeccable. He was realistic with me about what to expect, and for that I'm great full! I don't regret one thing about having this done, my clothes fit so good now and my confidence has soared! Thanks Dr. Campbell!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Campbell for Botox and filler and he does a great job! Natural results to freshen my face without looking too much.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I am very disappointed in my thigh lipo. I was referred to Dr. Campbell by another plastic surgeon for a fat mass on the back of my one thigh. I decided to get that fixed, and also have some work done on my inner thighs. I had to get a loan which will not be paid out for another two years. Unfortunately he didn't take enough out of the fat mass and we had to do some touch up, which he did. Sadly he took out way too much and the inner thigh lipo was so bad that I am now terribly disfigured, embarrassingly so, and I cannot wear tight pants, shorts or ever go swimming again in my life. I went back to ask about everything just a week ago and he said he would charge me $500 to fix the indent he created and between $6,500 and $10,000 to do my thighs properly so I could wear shorts. I asked why the thighs were all misshapen he said I needed more work. I expected better shape and smoothness from the first procedure. I am very disappointed and will not go back. Now I have to hide for the rest of my life. Think hard before you ever do something like this.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

On top of there game. He is kind caring and confident. I have had three procedures. This last one a thigh lift I was a bit nervous several hours after. He was on the phone several times assessing my conserns and was so on top of his game I felt safe. First two procedures we like easy no brushing. I healed within weeks. My thigh lift my expectations were high because if my first two operations. I was disappointed I brushed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I could not give him a better review, he is the best doctor I have ever met. He is not judgmental and is very personable and confident. I have been seeing him for about two years to fix scars that did not heal right and he is incredible precise while fixing them even if it means undoing stitches to make the alignment just perfect! I'm always comfortable around him and he helps calm nerves. He is very confident and overall an amazing human I could not recommend him more.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr Campbell is just one of those doctors who was born with a quality of respect and dignity for patients. He always puts my questions and concerns first which attests to his bedside manner, and from the work he did on my body was wonderful! I had significant surgery done and am so please with the results! My experience from start to finish with Dr. Campbell was just great! I was so at ease and put complete trust in his ability and he did not disappoint! I agree with others....avoid the nurse but the other staff are so friendly and helpful.

Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Earl Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp