Ratings for Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr. Campbell and his team are nothing short of fabulous!I have been a patient of his for many years now and I am always greeted by his staff in a kind and professional manner. They are knowledgeable and do their best to accommodate my busy schedule. During my visits, Dr. Campbell's focus is on me. Every time I am in one of his consult rooms, I feel like I am his only patient and my best interests are at heart. I never feel like my questions, comments or concerns are unusual or layman. He will take the time to explain all that I need and wish to know, as well as follow up with me once my procedure is done and healing. I am extremely pleased with everything that I have had done by Dr. Campbell! I will continue to see him and recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Staff is amazing, Dr Campbell is really kind and very knowledgable, he's easy to talk to and gives you the best advise for you! He doesn't push more procedures on you then your asking for, you can tell he really wants you to be happy with yourself and the results from the procedures your doing.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Campbell is awesome. He has an excellent bedside manner, is helpful and always answers my question thoroughly and competently. I highly recommend his surgical skill! My procedure yielded fantastic results and I am extremely happy. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to see him but that is to be expected in a fantastic surgeon who treats patients as people and takes the time required to ensure they are taken care of. I know as he has always done this with me. I highly recommend his skill and bedside manner. I ranked the staff lower as some very offensive stuff was said. But I got past it as I decided on Dr. Campbell as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Campbell did a fat transfer to my face. Parts of my face looked lumpy. When I consulted him again he said it would cost more to fix the lumps. I decided not to see him again.

Submitted December 20, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Campbell's for several years now seeing him for both surgical & non surgical procedures. Recently I was in for my pre holiday filler & botox. As always I am delighted with my results. I love the way I look so refreshed after without ever looking over done or "frozen". He always takes the time to listen to the results & look I want to achieve & is so good & thorough about explaining things. I appreciate the precision of his skills but even more so that as a surgeon he is honest, approachable & non intimidating. It is always a friendly & warm experience calling or going to his office. The staff are always so cheerful & helpful. Thank you to Dr Campbell & his entire team for another year of great care! Looking forward to the holiday season events with a refreshed glow!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

was not impressed with Dr. Campell. Went to him for a consult. I thought his prices were high. So I consulted with him at a later date and decided to do a variation on the procedure that was much cheaper. He was short and impatient and made me feel like I was wasting his time. He was the first Dr. that did lip filler without any numbing cream and my lips are black and blue and swollen. After he was finished he just left the office, just had a bad feeling about him from the start and would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

After having a couple consultations with different doctors for chin lipo I ultimately decided to go with Dr. Campbell. He had a completely different opinion than the other Dr. I saw and his bedside manner and knowledge in talking to me about the surgery made me feel so comfortable with him. My surgery was about a month ago and I am already very happy with my results. I am so happy I went with him. I will 100% go back to him if I ever decide to have surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I felt completely comfortable through the entire process in getting a BA. Any concerns I had were immediately address by Dr Campbell and his staff. Highly recommend him for his surgical skills and wonderful bedside manner. Should I ever look into future procedures or surgeries I will absolutely return to see him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I have seen Dr. Campbell for several different procedures and I find him to be incredibly skilled and has impeccable interpersonal skills. Dr. Campbell is thorough and always willing to answer/explain any questions or concerns I have had. Both Dr. Campbell and his staff are wonderful to deal with!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Campbell performed my tummy tuck and liposuction, I found him to be honest and respectful his bedside manor is impeccable. He was realistic with me about what to expect, and for that I'm great full! I don't regret one thing about having this done, my clothes fit so good now and my confidence has soared! Thanks Dr. Campbell!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Earl Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

First Health