Ratings for Dr. John R. Manzella Jr.

Dr. Jack is the biggest pervert along with his brothers.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

My children and I had the pleasure of being treated by an absolutely amazing doctor named dr jack for many years and i wil tell you , dr jack was special, his work ethics were off the charts!!!! He cared,listen, explained everything , best personality , made us laugh and most of all he remembered our personal joys,hobbies, occupations, achievments and he treated us as a friend not a chart !!!! We miss him terribly however his brother Dr. Victor is stepping up to the plate, due to his absence and I got to say I'm very happy with him! he also has the amazing ethics that dr. Jack has therefore he is definitely the best second choice and he is building my trust!!!! I will like to tell you the manzella family practice consist of a group of brothers that our amazing,compassionate and has the best work ethics that go beyond a doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Jack is the best dr i have ever had. n he is the only dr my kids were ever comfortable witb. we miss you dr john manzella hope all is well

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Nice man, very professional. Listened and asked many questions about the problems my child was having with her asthma. Very caring and down to earth. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Great doctor, nice and caring. Very Knowledgeable and concerned about how I felt and took the time to explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Doc Jack has been my Doctor for the past 10 years. I saw him every 3 to 4 weeks for back trouble. He is an amazing doctor, extremely intelligent, understanding, very helpful, always takes the time to listen, funny, he makes it easy for you to talk to him (not to mention he is very good looking). He is also the doctor for my entire family. I will never be able to find another doctor like him. I hope everything is O.K. We all really miss you, please come back.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Dr. Jack has been my primary care doc for the last 12 years. I will never find another doctor like him.changed my insurance company and may no longer be able to see him anymore. It's a shame, for 2 years ive been talking with him about my serious depression. He has helped with that also. Oh and i know whey guy mean about the staff. Debbie in the Slatington office is a ****

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Very nice doctor, was put in as a new patient when I was sick. They "squeezed" me in and the wait as an add-on was only a few minutes.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Nice, very down to earth doctor who listened to me. Very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. will take the time that is needed to deal with your problem. You will wait for a while in the office. Staff can be rude. Usually very easy to get an appointment. All 3 doctors in this practice are good. I find it very easy to speak to them about what is going on and they do listen. Jack has an amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. John R. Manzella Jr.'s Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Palmerton, PA