Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Halliday

Dr. Halliday has been the only doctor able to relieve me from the extreme pain associated with severe asthma. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Halliday's adjustments are no different than any other average chiropractor. Many times he was unable to make an adjustment to my neck. I was still having headaches and getting no relief from neck pain. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Dr Mike is a great communicator/educator. I always receive the best adjustment, leaving knowing you would pay double to get the amazing care only he can give> I recommend him to everyone infant to seniors!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I went to see Dr. Halliday after a terrible back injury at work. Dr. Halliday took X-Rays, explained everything thoroughly, and completely straightened me out. I appreciate his service and great outlook on life and his practice. Wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

They took X-rays of me, but they didn't see that I had a stress fracture, and they ended up breaking my back. Definitely do not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2005