Ratings for Dr. Vicki Taylor

My daughter has been seen by her numerous times and she's amazing! I wouldn't have anyone else for my daughters eye doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

i've had her for almost 7 years and if it werent for her i'd be blind right now.. sooo yes i think she is a great doc.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

She is really professional and knowledgeable . the only thing I can say negative is the chair in the waiting room is really uncomfortable

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr Taylor is the best Opthalmologist I've ever seen. She is extremely diligent and answers any question you have about your eyes. She cares and it shows.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I was in crisis with internal bleeding in my eye and she was on call and she refused to see me. Never talked to me and sent medical staff to tell me that she was not going to see me, I was at the emergency department of my local hospital. She did this twice and my regular ophthalmologist wasn't available. I ended up having 4 surgeries in my eye. I was not impressed with her to say the least.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

After many years of wearing contacts and sufficient research, I've finally decided to have all laser surgery 3 months ago. I'm quite happy with the results: 20/10 vision(better than 20/20)! Before, I couldn't even see the first big letter on the chart! TLC staff was professional and appeased all concerns that I had. Dr. Taylor, although quite busy, took the time to answer all my questions and explained everything in layman's terms to make sure that all was well understood. I wish to thank TLC staff and Dr. Taylor, as the information given helped me make a decision that I do not regret.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

i have just recently, days ago actually, had lasik surgery performed by dr taylor. this procedure was something i had researched and questioned for at least the past 10 years..i carefully decided to have dr taylor do this procedure and was very happy with her treatment of me. she is very skilled and although also very busy she explained the entire process and gave me as much time as i needed to question and get comfortable with the whole thing. i would highly recommend her to any age and want to say "thanks so much dr taylor, my world looks different today because of you !!" & your whole staff at TLC ..they're fantastic !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Had lasic surgery from her. It worked great. I had a -5 in both eyes with an Astigmatism, and know I have 20/20 in one eye, and 20/25 in the other (my eye doctor said the 20/25 might still get better too). Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

My daughter saw Dr. Taylor due to having seriously over 30 infections since she was born. We had just moved here from Ontario and needed to get on a list to have my daughter eyes drained and to have her tear duct cleaned out. I showed pictures of my daughter on a bad with her eye all infected and swollen. My daughter was seen in three weeks and had the procedure done the following month. I found Dr. Taylor to be very caring and she listen to your every word. She was great with my 15 month old baby which made me feel good that my daughter was going with someone that I could trust. My daughter obviously has to be put under for this procedure, and Dr. Taylor was very reassuring that everything would be alright. To this day my daughter is now just over two and she has not had an eye infection since, and she is much happier.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Not only did she botch my friends laser eye surgery to the point he can't see now but she also left my grandmother with a stitch in her eye for a year. My grandmother suffered for the year and asked her repeatedly to check it out, she kept sending her away. Finally at the last visit she said, "Oh look I left a stitch in your eye..you're not crazy after all!!" What kind of doctor says that? I do not recommend her at all! She is a terrible doctor and has made MANY mistakes that I wish the public knew about. We found out too late - after all was said and done with both my friend and my grandmother. She shouldn't be allowed to practise!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007