Ratings for Dr. James McIntyre

Doctor McIntyre has been my doctor since I was a baby. Now that I am 21 he doesn’t really answer questions about anything. Very quick to put you on prescriptions no questions asked. He is the slowest doctor. Make a 9 am appointment thinking you’ll be in and out and you’re not even in a room until 9:45 am. Pathetic. Looking for a new family doctor that’s reliable.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Pretty good Doctor so far... have seen him for 20 or more years.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Very attentive with patients concerns. 25 years with him, so generally very good.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. McIntyre is a great professional and an amazing human being. He proved all this since I have been his patient (18 years) and specifically when I went through a difficult time. F.Mujezinovic

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

I have been going to dr.mac for 20 years. He has always been very good to our family. Lately I am not liking it. takes a month to get in. Then when you do you end up sitting there for 2 hours. Why have appts???? I find that he is getting pretty happy with the precrisption pad. I have had no choice but to seek out another doctor. Which is hard to start from scratch again.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. McIntyre has been our family doctor for the past 10 years. He is always professional and is always been very respectful of my family. I have gone through some health crisis with him as my doctor and he has always been very supportive, a reliable resource and very caring. I think that he is one of the few doctors who has mastered people skills as well as medical knowledge. Red Deer is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

I have been his patient for some 10 years. I find him very patient and stays with me until my questions are all answered. He does not "rush" me and that is important. Cares a lot for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

dR mCINTYRE WAS MY FAMILY DOC SINCE i WAS A CHILS, HOWEVER HIS PRACTICE IS SO OVERBOOKED AND THE WAIT TIMES ARE SO LONG WE WERE FORCED TO GO TO ANOTHER CLINIC FOR OUR FAMILY, MY CHIKREN WILL GROW UP WITH A DIFFERENT FAMILY DOC, A SYSTEM OF PHYSICIANS IN A WALKIN CLINIC WHO SEEM MUCH BETTER ABLE TO DEAL WITH PATIENTS ON AN URGENT BASIS, YOU CAN'T PLAN 3 WEEKS AHEAD FOR STREP THROAT

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Mac is a fantastic Dr. and over the years has gone "above and beyond" for my family and I. Very patient, knowledgeable and always manages to have time for his patients. We no longer live in AB and and we miss this Dr, very much - he is a "keeper".

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

I was going to this Dr since i was a baby. but when i turned out to be a teenager he was VERY VERY rude to me and did not answer the questions I had. I will NEVER go back to this Dr again in my life

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008