Ratings for Dr. Mohammad B. Arbabi

Let's face it- having a colonoscopy is not something anyone looks forward to. After being referred by my primary physician for this dreaded procedure, I was scheduled with Dr. Arbabi. Though I was extremely nervous, Dr. Arbabi was very reassuring, with a kind and calming bedside manner. He even personally called me with my biopsy results and, though all checked out to be normal, he took the time to ask if I had any questions about anything. For anyone looking for a highly competent gastroenterologist in the North County area, I would highly recommend Dr. Arbabi!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr.Arbabiis a great physician and very compassionate .He is very knowledgeable and extremely experience .He is always available and pleasant . He does not rush you with your questions. You not not find a better Gastroenterologist than him and I would recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I have had multiple EGD's done by him and he is absolutely wonderful. The whole package, his knowledge, his bedside manner, his effectiveness, are all top quality. I will never see another gastroenterologist as long as he is within 100 miles of me. One of the best physicians I have ever come across. And I am a nurse so I have met a few in my day.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Wonderful and truely caring bedside manner, highly knowledgeable and professional. Have seen him 2 times and absolutely love and reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Arbabi is amazing, he knows my sister in law at the hospital they work at, and he always asks her about me. He is one of the best docs around!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

DR.Arbabi is the best doctor i have ever known, when i feel sick he helps me,he is to best Doctor i have ever ever met, if i had to choses out of a million doctors i would pick DR.Arbabi, no other doctor cares for me as much as him,if anyone needs a doctor and they ask me who they should go to , i would tell them, of course Dr. Arbabi!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Dr. Arbabi is always kind and a gentleman! He is compassionate and truly cares for his patients. My whole family goes to him, and if any asks " who should I go to?" I reply Dr. Arbabi, because I wouldn't go to anyone else. ALL doctors should act like him. He could definitely give lessons to other Physicians.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Kind, compassionate, a true gentleman. Soft spoken, listens attentively, goes "above & beyond" to help his patients. Very dignified, very bright. Always performs to the highest standards.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Very nice and helpful. I suffered for years with IBS and all the Docs I saw said there was nothing to help with the problems I had, I saw him once and he gave me Questran, within a few days I was feeling so much better! My husband works at the same hospital and when ever Dr.Arbabi see's him, he will ask how I am doing and if I need anything just let him know. Now that's a "REAL" Doctor! I can't say enough about how good he is!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007