Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Pugliese

I would never recommend this provider. He was rude and acted as if you were wasting his time. He spent around 5 min with me and googled a few things and told me he did not know what the issue is. I feel like I wasted and my time and co-payment. I will be finding another provider.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I would like to leave a comment, however due to the request that comments be polite, I will not do so. As for the subject detailing why I rated this doctor poorly, I did not find him to be very personable. And for the record, I have never reviewed any doctor that I have seen for my medical issues. I've never felt the need to publicly chastise someone who has devoted countless hours to helping other people, but I was very disappointed by the demeanor I was greeted with and stayed disappointed until the appt. was over. I'm hoping he will see this and maybe ponder the attitude/respect/sympathy which he chooses to use with his patients. Its a bit hurtful when anyone treats you that poor/condescendingly, but it's especially awful when its someone whom you are seeking a professional opinion from.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Douglas J. Pugliese's Credentials

• Allegheny Univ Of Hlth Sciences, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 2003)