Ratings for Dr. Wickliff

I completely agree with the prior reviewer. Dr. W misdiagnosed my problem. He dismissed my complaints as being in my head even though logically that could not be true. Like the last reviewer experience is that he is an egotist and treated me as if I were stupid and crazy. I left him and went to another Cardiologist at St. Joseph's who performed the barium stress test pushing me to the level where my symptoms appeared and were recorded. He then explained that what I was experiencing was very real and definitely "not in my head".

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Too big for his britches. If you see him briefly in the ER you can readily identify the he is a major homophobe. What he doesn't tell you is that he will no longer see you but his PA will coordinate your care. The PA represents himself as an MD ( he no longer works for Piedmont) I wonder why. When I looked online to check the PA's licensure he was no longer licensed as a PA. I followed up with another healthcae provider and had it confirmed that Dr. Whicliff (?sp)completely miss diagnosed my condition. The man is an ass.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007