Ratings for Dr. Shelby Entner

Dr. Entner is amazing, she helped me and my daughter figure out what was wrong with our bodies. She really took the time to listen to what we were saying and feeling and helped us to pinpoint our issue. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

How did I not know about Dr Entner! I moved here from Calgary four years ago and wanted to continue on my bioidentical hormones. My new MD wouldn't help me and I searched and met with another doctor in Vernon but she was so expensive and wanted me to do $1000+ worth of tests. Dr. E ordered the same dried urine test my Calgary hormone doc used and helped with a new prescription right away. I feel like I have my life back! Enjoying time with my family, golfing AND not sweating thru the sheets each night! She is a great doctor and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

When we decided it was time to get serious about getting on track with our diet and weight we went to see Dr. Etner and to get a plan. She was very committed to helping us lose the weight but to also support us in why it had gotten hard to lose it. My sister and I both have thyroid issues and I have a major sweet tooth so it felt like it would be hard but her plan was easy to follow. Happy to say I lost 17 lbs! I would definitely recommend her to people who want help with weight loss and hormone issues.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr E has been a friendly, compassionate and kind doctor who has helped me overcome my serious illness, endometriosis and chronic migraines. She has a huge heart and is always able to help me feel hopeful about the future. Thank you for helping me be heard and your wonderful medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Left my first appointment with a lot of hope. I felt really comfortable discussing some difficult health concerns and the options she gave me included tests from her office or my MD. I am going to start with what MSP will cover and Dr. Entner will review those with me in a few weeks. I feel really good about choosing her as my ND. Nice office and staff too.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

We spent many months planning to see a naturopath and finally decided to work with Dr Entner after hearing about her at playgroups and at work. She sees our kids and I have also started working with her for hormone and skin issues. She was able to order some blood tests to look at thyroid concerns and we decided to try some natural hormones to help my thyroid. I can't believe the difference! I'm not exhausted every night and actually don't need to nap with my kids. Dr Entner has made a huge difference for our family. She has really made sure we stay healthy and that I can be present for my family. Great doctor and a great listener.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Horrible Dr and waste of time and money. Went in for allergies and the tests she preformed only tested foods I was eating. Of course I'm not eating food I'm allergic too. What a joke. I know go to a neuropath dr who actually HELPS and doesn't waste my time and money!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

We have found Dr. Entner after reading her reviews here and on Facebook and are incredibly happy with her care for our family. We have seen her for the last few months and she has helped us with gut issues, anxiety, shoulder pain and hormone problems. We love her approach, her friendliness and her availability for a quick question. Meet her and you'll see what mean!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

My husband and I both visit the clinic. Dr. Entner is very professional and knowledgeable. Many of the health issues I was facing have been treated and I feel better than ever. Thank you to Dr. E

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Entner is in a class of her own when it comes to Naturopathic care. She is highly knowledgeable and cares deeply about her clients. This is evident in every appointment you have with her. She walked me through some big health issues and helped me balance my hormones and rid my body from toxic heavy metals. What she does works! She doesn't suggest supplements or tests unless absolutely necessary which I personally really appreciated. I've never felt more balanced in my life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016