Dr. Shelby Entner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shelby Entner

You know that dilemma when you want to share a favourite something but you also don't want word to get out so much that there's no room for you anymore? That's how I feel about Vero Health. Yet I'm overlooking this fear-based idea and highly recommending because there are women out there struggling and suffering the way I would be without Dr. Entner in my life, well that's just not okay. Men too, but it's tough being a woman these days with all the pulls we have on our lives...Do yourself the biggest favour, get yourself in to Vero Health and get Dr. Entner on your team and watch your health and life soar.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I've had Dr.Entner as my doctor for over 5 years now and keeps myself and my family in tip top health. She has been amazing at helping me with my kids health issues and is there to answer all my questionsđź’•

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Entner is an amazing. As a health provider I refer patients to her in a daily basis, she carries the best quality products and her goal is to get to the root source of a persons condition. My whole family sees her on a regular basis for eczema, stress, sleep issues and so much more!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Entner is amazing, she helped me and my daughter figure out what was wrong with our bodies. She really took the time to listen to what we were saying and feeling and helped us to pinpoint our issue. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

How did I not know about Dr Entner! I moved here from Calgary four years ago and wanted to continue on my bioidentical hormones. My new MD wouldn't help me and I searched and met with another doctor in Vernon but she was so expensive and wanted me to do $1000+ worth of tests. Dr. E ordered the same dried urine test my Calgary hormone doc used and helped with a new prescription right away. I feel like I have my life back! Enjoying time with my family, golfing AND not sweating thru the sheets each night! She is a great doctor and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

When we decided it was time to get serious about getting on track with our diet and weight we went to see Dr. Etner and to get a plan. She was very committed to helping us lose the weight but to also support us in why it had gotten hard to lose it. My sister and I both have thyroid issues and I have a major sweet tooth so it felt like it would be hard but her plan was easy to follow. Happy to say I lost 17 lbs! I would definitely recommend her to people who want help with weight loss and hormone issues.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr E has been a friendly, compassionate and kind doctor who has helped me overcome my serious illness, endometriosis and chronic migraines. She has a huge heart and is always able to help me feel hopeful about the future. Thank you for helping me be heard and your wonderful medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Left my first appointment with a lot of hope. I felt really comfortable discussing some difficult health concerns and the options she gave me included tests from her office or my MD. I am going to start with what MSP will cover and Dr. Entner will review those with me in a few weeks. I feel really good about choosing her as my ND. Nice office and staff too.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

We spent many months planning to see a naturopath and finally decided to work with Dr Entner after hearing about her at playgroups and at work. She sees our kids and I have also started working with her for hormone and skin issues. She was able to order some blood tests to look at thyroid concerns and we decided to try some natural hormones to help my thyroid. I can't believe the difference! I'm not exhausted every night and actually don't need to nap with my kids. Dr Entner has made a huge difference for our family. She has really made sure we stay healthy and that I can be present for my family. Great doctor and a great listener.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Horrible Dr and waste of time and money. Went in for allergies and the tests she preformed only tested foods I was eating. Of course I'm not eating food I'm allergic too. What a joke. I know go to a neuropath dr who actually HELPS and doesn't waste my time and money!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Shelby Entner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• National College of Natural Medicine (Grad. 2002)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vernon, BC