Ratings for Dr. Michael Toiserkani

the best doctor. thanks alot for helping me.very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Toiserkani has been my father's doctor for past three years. He has an outstnading reputation and is known to be the octror for other physicans and their family members.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

He explained my problems much better than my cardialogist. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Toiserkani took care of mother in the hospital and the office. He is what we call the doctor's doctor. Very knowledgeable, gets to the point and diagnosis fast. made my life much easier after trial several doctors before him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

flag | Submitted July 24, 2005

Very honest. Did not waist my time in the office. I have this rash for a long time on my ankles and many doctors looked at it and told me its genetic not to woory about it. Well Dr. Toiserkani tested my blood and diagnosed me with LUPUS on the first visit. He is very curtious and polite. He is all about medicine. I didn/'t feel like I was treated like customer. highly recomended

flag | Submitted May 12, 2005

when Dr. Toiserkani was assigned to take over my care from the emergency I had no idea this well dressed doctor is about to change my life. He is very professional, extremley knowledgable and very straight forward. He diagnosed what other doctors missed for many years. I liked it when he made a specific tratment plan just designed for me. He is very professional and pleasant. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2005

Dr. Michael Toiserkani's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med