Ratings for Dr. Betalina B. Bumatay

Staff are great and friendly. Dr. is very pleasant,understanding and knowlegeable. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I like Dr. Bumatay. She is very down to earth and interacts well with my son. However, I am a first time mom and she does not share information with me on her own. She answers questions, but sometimes I'm not sure of all the things I should be asking. One of her nurses is HORRIBLE, and the receptionist is rude and acts like she's doing me a favor by taking my copay. Not happy with anything except Dr. Bumatay herself. We will be finding a new doctor in Modesto. The office staff really killed it for us!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

One of the Best Pediatricians in the valley. I would not go to anyone else. She is awesome, caring, remembers my daughter everytime we go in for appointment. Highoy Recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Betalina B. Bumatay's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Manteca, CA