Ratings for Dr. Rahul L. Patel

I have been seeing Dr. Patel for about four year now. The receptionists are very good. Dr. Patel is a joy to have as your PCP. He listens attentively and provides adequate explanation for the treatment he is recommending.My wife is a nurse and she vistis with me most of the timing. Everyone I have met speaks very of the services he provides. I will recommend him to anyone I happen to meet.The wait time is reasonable. He even provided me with a $4 lipitol coupon last year.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Patel for 5 years. I saw the comment about the staff being rude. Not so. The staff has always been courteous to me. There is generally a very long wait time. If your appointment is for 10 a.m., figure 10:45 is the "real" time. Once you get to see the doctor, this will take about five minutes. There is not a big choice in Manteca, so he is probably as good as the rest that are available, which is not star quality.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

The receptionist is very nice. The medical assistant nurse is rude and unprofessional however, Dr. Patel is very nice and helpful and apologetic if running late.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I have found Dr. Patel's staff receptive and hekpful. Dr. Patel is prompt and courtious, he listens carefully and is sincere to find the right diagnosis, he is open to patient sugestions and diccusions, he then makes a choice that is agreeable to both hinself and his patient. In a disagreeament he is careful to explain why he is concidering this avenue of care with the patient. He makes you comfortable and confident. I highly reccomend him as a primary Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

one of the nurses is very rude with a attitude that seems like she is bothered by your presents. the doctor is very nice but a little rushed. also seems like he is guessing one the diagnoses of the problem. one of the good thing is he does not except government assistance so the waiting room is not full of people

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr. Rahul L. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Manteca, CA