Ratings for Dr. Cynthia M. Vanata

Very rude and she acts like your bugging her when you go to see her. I dont understand how she stays in buisness.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Don't goto this doctor. She rude and doesn't care about her patience at All.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

How you will be respected as a human by this dr. Depends on your insurance!!!!!! I had a missed miscarriage because of her!!! She never even touched me until I was Supposidly 13 weeks come to find out my fetus had died at 6 weeks!!! She gives no information and it very very moody!!! She wanted to have me wait it out because I had over heard her a couple of times speaking to her assurance to wait on my insurance to be under her name!!! She clearly says they accept medical however once your into your first trimester she will have h change it under her name!!! She sent me away at 13 weeks pregnant no dr. Would do that to anyone because she never did blood work or even an ultra sound on me!!!!! I will never forget her!!! As far a her staff love love love them!!!!! They were great she treats them like crap!!! Jennifer helped me more then any assistant to a doc I have ever met!!! Do not go to this dr!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Vanata was the worst doctor that I have ever seen!!! She was horrible to me. Was very dismissive and rude. She yelled at me because I told her I had an appt for a pap but had other concerns. She said I only had time for a pap!! Was surprised as I had mentioned this when I made my appt. She also rudely interrupted me when I was explaining something, saying not to discuss my issues with her assistant as she was not concerned with my condition!! I wasn't even speaking to her assistant!! She went on with the rude comments! I do not recommend this woman at all. I left the doctor appointment almost in tears!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I find this Dr very rude. Her staff is slow with no personality. I have been in extreme pain, at times disabled and unable to walk from the pain of endometriosis yet she continues to say this is "normal". When I have questions she cuts me off and dosn't listen. Needless to say...I am in search of a new Dr.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I lost my mucos plug, then my water broke. Dr. Vanata sent me home until my labor pain were 5 mins apart. By the time I got to Hospital, my baby had taken a bowel movement and had swallowed it. They had to revive him in the delv. room and he was in NICU for 1 week. I will never forget that experience and the fact that every Dr. I have spoken to since has indicated that there was no way she should have had me go home after my water broke.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

i highly disagree with the rude comment on the bottom i have been going to dr vanata for years now and i love her receptionist she is very polite and helpful and always well groomed and smiling! whenever i had a problem or left a message i always get a returned call before the end of the day . i think it is very disrespectful to speak of other people in that manner. if u have a problem be more mature about it !! as for dr vanatas other m.a. she is very sweet and always seems to have things done and clean. dr vanata is very professional and always makes an effort to help her patients overall this is a very professional office and i highly reccomend it to women that need care ..

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

The Doc is very professional & caring. Helpful staff, nice office. I highly recommend dr vanata. My experience was great & I will be going back!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

One of the worst doctor's (and receptionist) experiences I have ever had. I had endometriosis and was in terrible pain for months (I also had a period that lasted 5 months). Before even examining me, she said there was nothing wrong with me and then while in the stirrups, made fun of a tattoo that I got 30 years earlier. When I came back to tell her I was still in pain, her first words were "you don't look like you're in pain". I started crying and she actually started yelling at me and said "What do you want me to do about it?!" I said I didn't care, anything! She snapped back "I don't know what you expect, but I'm not operating on you today"! She actually yelled at me in front of patients when I was leaving because I didn't know the hospital's phone number. The front desk girl was also the worst I've ever encountered. She actually laughed at me when I was leaving (I was crying hysterically). I did have endometriosis and had it removed by another doctor the week after I saw him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Cynthia M. Vanata's Credentials

• French

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1985)

Wellpoint