Ratings for Dr. Catherine L. Munson

Good experience overall and I'd refer her to others. Munson is a compassionate woman.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

She has been a great doctor for 13 years of my life. She has the knowledge to keep me sane. I fully trust her with my mental health and recommend her to anyone who needs help.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Catherine Munson regularly was a no-show after waiting for over an hour to keep 'my' appointment. Her staff frequently forgets to cal patients and inform them that Dr. Munson "...won't be in today." If I take the time out of my schedule and pay my money to see her, I beleive at least a courtesy call is in order. I'm looking for another Psychiatrists as we speak.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

No longer accepts insurance so that means more out of pocket. I have been a patient for almost five years. I was in deep depression, crying all day, couldn't eat, work and did not want to leave the house. I can say she would return my phone calls promptly, tried different medications and dosages until I could function. Anyone who has experienced manic depression, knows it is like your in a deep hole and trying to get out and at the same time you feel there is no reason to want to, you feel it is hopeless. It changes your life. It will humble you and you won't likely pass judgement on others. It is hereditary. Dr.Munson was up to date with new medications, what would work together to enhance the meds effect. I have no issues that were negative. She was always professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Dr. Catherine L. Munson's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental