Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Levy

Dr Levy is very knowledgeable, but definately not warm and fuzzy. His billing dept is awful and I had major issues with them billing things incorrectly, which caused one headache after another. I would probably see him again because I trust his judgement, but he is a little arogant.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

I have seen Dr. Levy three times and have always been treated extremely well. He's very thorough and I trust and respect him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

In my examination, Dr. Levy found a cancerous tumor in my neck that my internist had mist. Needless to say, I have always been grateful for his thoroughness.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr Robert Levy has a very curt manner. I saw him three times, and he made me feel very rushed and inferior all three times. He seems to not like being questioned, and did not seem to want to answer my questions. His bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. When I expressed concerns about my lack of improvement, he questioned whether there was a psychological reason I did not wish to improve.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Robert J. Levy's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI