Ratings for Dr. Boris Bagdasarian

Dr Bagdasarian is an amazing physician with compassion, high acumen and experience. He enrolled me in a clinical trial that his group is involved with, and I am happy to report that my cancer is in remission. We did not have to go to a large cancer center and become a number to receive top care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Strongly recommend the doctor, incredible bedside manners, solid diagnosis and therapeutic management is optimal. I am a physician and have all the trust and belief in his skills. The staff is amazing, always there for you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Bagdasarian is an excellent doctor, my previous oncologist recommended hospice after failing 2 lines of chemotherapy, despite my performance status being optimal. He offered a clinical trial with a novel drug , thanks to home my disease is responding dramatically . Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Top notch physician, very compassionate, caring and has high acumen

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Great doctor and human being. I was given a new beginning, he did the same for my father. I would recommend him to highly without any reservations. Doctors at the City of Hope and USC did not have any compassion , were all cold blooded and looked at me as a number.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Best oncologist. Saved my wife's life. Wait time may at time be long, but worth it due to his expertise, he takes time to explain every aspect of the treatment and is very compassionate

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Horrible experience which these doctors, not recommended, I agree with all the one start ratings here!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

You can do much better elsewhere, get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

he cares more about money than your health, beware and get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Among the very best, he is my favorite. I am cancer free for over 6 years with history of stage 3 breast cancer. God bless

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Boris Bagdasarian's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1993)