Ratings for Dr. Boris Bagdasarian

Great doctor and human being. I was given a new beginning, he did the same for my father. I would recommend him to highly without any reservations. Doctors at the City of Hope and USC did not have any compassion , were all cold blooded and looked at me as a number.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Best oncologist. Saved my wife's life. Wait time may at time be long, but worth it due to his expertise, he takes time to explain every aspect of the treatment and is very compassionate

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Horrible experience which these doctors, not recommended, I agree with all the one start ratings here!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

You can do much better elsewhere, get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

he cares more about money than your health, beware and get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Among the very best, he is my favorite. I am cancer free for over 6 years with history of stage 3 breast cancer. God bless

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr Bagdasarian is an amazing physician, with tremendous compassion and bedside manners.His acumen is top notch.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I believe that Dr. Bagdasarian's aggressive approach to my Stage III breast cancer is the main reason I'm cancer-free over 3 years later. He is positive and caring, and seems to be on top of the latest developments. As a woman I didn't feel he condescended to me, something I've experienced with other male doctors. His staff is always pleasant and they handle the many insurance/authorization issues competently and prompty. The office is busy, so sometimes the wait can be long.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Uncaring, egotistical, and always in a big hurry I always felt shortchanged. You can do much better elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Boris Bagdasarian's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1993)

MAMSI