Ratings for Dr. Andrea Stebel

The first person you talk to on the phone to make the appointment immediately puts you at ease that you are in the right place for your breast cancer treatment. She lets you know what you will need for your first appointment and what to expect from Dr. Stebel. New patients are usually seen within 24 - 48 hours sometimes there are same day appointments if you have your records. From first stepping into the lobby which is inviting and relaxing, to checking in and seeing Dr. Stebel, you are not rushed. All your questions are answered and you leave with great peace of mind. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Stebel makes her patients feel as if they are who only patient. She only treats breast cancer patients. Her knowledge and experience is apparent that she is the best. I would highly recommend her to any woman who has concerns about their breasts or need treatment for breast cancer. She will make you feel very well cared for.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Stebel is the most compassionate physician I have known. I changed to her care after a bad experience with another oncologist in the area and wish I had found her first. If you have breast cancer and want the best, caring, knowledgeable physician, then she is the one for you. I am so thankful to be under her care.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Stebel is the most comforting doctor I have seen. She was patient and helpful with all of my questions and concerns. When I leave her office I know that I am in good hands. I would recommend her to anyone with breast cancer.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Andrea Stebel's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal