Ratings for Dr. Lorinna Shniter

Dr. Shniter could not care less about her patients. Refused to give a referral to a needed-specialist because it "would cost the insurance company $500." And, thusly, effect some sort of kick back program for herself from the insurance companies? Do yourself a favor and stay away from this poor excuse for a medical professional.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Shniter is my mother's doctor. My mother was recently in pain, extremely swollen lymph nodes, fever for 6+ days, etc. She had an appt, after waiting 45 minutes in the waiting room, we moved to exam room & waited another hour. Dr. FINALLY came in, she was not giving my mom her full attention. She was in pain, crying, and Dr. acted as though she didn't have time. She ordered chest x-rays & 2 cat scans. She calls (after we had to leave 2 message the following day), & she states that we'll need to go to a specialist, but "wasn't sure just yet what kind." OK... So then the following day, a Friday, she calls, at 5:30pm & she STILL isn't sure if she needs to see a heart specialist, a cancer specialist, or an infection specialist. "Send me a message about 11am on Monday, & I'll get back to you then about what to do". Totally disappointed and disgusted with the "care" this doctor has provided (none) so far. Stay far away from her, far too busy to be bothered with sick patients.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Not great, does not care. There for the money likes to prescribe premium meds.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr.Shniter is a wonderful Dr. I have never had any of the problems others have written about. She cares when her patients are hurting and tries her hardest to solve the issue. The computer she uses is not to look up medical issues it is to print prescriptions and update your medical chart while you are there. I have worked in medical offices and I can tell you that Walgreens always blames their mistakes on the Dr. when a script is not called in or incorrect. I asked Walgreens to show me what Dr Shniter sent in and Walgreens had the script wrong not Dr Shniter.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Shes a very nice Dr, but doesnt seem to care too much...She seems overwhelmed every time Im in the office. Shes always looking in the book or on the computer for answers, and rarely ever convincing. She doesnt follow up on tests or test results. Staff is nice, always makes time to get you in, but there is always a long wait. I dont want to seem like Im complaining, but I really have not had a good experience with this office.....I kept her as my Dr for at least 5 years, just out of convenience but recently found a different doc.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor. She pays close attention to every detail and follows through with all the test results. Communicates in pleasant and timely fashion.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

The staff is awful. They take days to respond to request for refills..then they call the wrong pharmacy. Even Schnucks and Walgreens pharmacists said this was the norm for the staff here. Avoid any doctor in that office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

My mom went to this doctor, and she is by far the worst doctor I've ever met. She was late for every appointment, she never returned calls the first time, and she and her staff made numerous mistakes on prescriptions, test results and scheduling. I would never recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Lorinna Shniter's Credentials

• Chernovisky Med Inst, Chernovcy, Ukraine (Grad. 1986)