Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dolynchuk

My wife when for a nose job and he indicated the this would make a dramatic difference in what he's able to do with it . The result was basically a money grab and to this date she hereself feels no different . His "after the fact "excuse was that he could only remove so much cartridge and this came out after he had a our money . A second opinion confined that wasn't the case at all and more could've been done . Avoid him at all costs

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I had my breast augmentation done nearly 3 years ago with Kenneth (475 cc cohesive gel round HP textured implants over the muscle, going from deflated big c- DDD) after a year of extensive research between surgeons and what I wanted I booked a consult with him. His knowledge on things is extremely helpful and I went in with an idea of what I wanted ( large beautiful breasts ) and he helped me make the right decision as to what implant would be best for my body type. Even though people are saying he comes off 'cold' his job is to be a great surgeon not your best friend ! Inform yourself on the procedures you wish to have done and write down the questions you have, he is extremely knowledgable and helpful in helping you make the right decisons for YOU. After 3 year my breasts are BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE THEM (they are not melon looking and most of the time People just think I'm genetically gifted instead of plastic surgery, I went in with an idea of what I wanted 650 CC and he advised against it due to my small grain and I'm so happy I listened !! )not only did the result turn out AMAZING but he also came to my condo to take my drains out the next day and provided me with a thank you card on my check up date. I get compliments on my breasts nearly everyday of the week on how beautiful they are and where I had them done, I would not change a thing. You have to realize that aiming for perfection is not ideal when have PS, but aiming for the best YOUR body can produce is what you should be more concerned about. I have no idea why he's had negative comments because I've been in two other times for consults on skin issues and he's been nothing but informative and extremely helpful. I would recommend him to anyone I know from the experiences I've had ! Thank you Dr.Dolynchuk !!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Unbelievably rude. Was referred for pilar cyst removal and was told that surgeries like this a frivolous and I would be a drain on the medical system. Then proceeded to talk to me for 20 minutes about medics budgets. Icing on the cake was him telling me to come back when I had a real problem. Only positive was that after reading up on his horrible reviews I didn't end up having surgery through him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I do not recommend this surgeon. I am a nurse and I should have known better and kick myself. I was in a hurry though and he was the only one available which should have told me something. My friend had a breast reduction by him and it went well but he forgot to remove her "dog ears" the fat left over after you raise the breasts. She got her money back but was disappointed. I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck. I paid for the 'dog ears" to be removed and stressed it the day of the surgery. he said yes but he didn't and I did not get my money back. He just told me to loose weight and seemed shocked that he didn't do it. He did not give me the full C I wanted and my nipples turn out to the sides. I can barley fill a C cup bra and have to use a padded bra to give me any shape. He did not explain to me before the surgery what I would look like. He told me after. He said" what was I supposed to do with the type of breasts you had?' and stated I didn't need a size C because I was a little woman and I would look funny. Funny thing, he asked me if I was going to loose weight just before that! My scars are very noticeable and I have a deep indent in the middle of my chest on the side of my breast. Now for my belly, it is uncomfortable all the time. My upper belly is so tight most times that is feels like it is going to burst and it rounded out like a barrel. Once again he did not explain to me that this could happen. My lower belly is numb from my belly button to the top of my pubs and goes from hip to hip. Typically they say it is numb in a small area under the belly button but not mine. After 2 years it is still uncomfortable. I didn't die, he did a job but he was not caring enough to really give details or finish his job. I have small breasts now that have toco sides to them that look funny. I had many people tell me after they saw me that I should have went back and had him fix me but I didn't want him to do any more damage. I live in a different province now and should have waited until I did move here but hindsight is 20/20. Please when you go for surgery like this ask questions, take your time, like who is doing your surgery ( they use students too), have them tell you everything and show pictures of their work and what are you to expect with the type of skin you have. It is a huge decision to change your body especially if your not happy with it to begin with. If the good surgeon is a bit more of a wait then wait. You will be happy you did so. I did like his wife and she was very helpful but she was not the one doing the surgery. Good luck!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I was refereed to Dr. Kenneth for a breast reduction and I couldn't be more UN happy about my consult. he made me feel awful about my self and didn't tell me anything I didn't already know (scars, post procedure, etc) Not only did he say I would regret my surgery, he said that it would be hard to find a husband that wouldn't mind the scars. I have horrible back and neck pain, and they are very un proportion to my body size, so to me the scars would be worth it. very unhappy with his personal opinions about how I should feel about my own body. I felt like no one listened to what I had to say or wanted and that they just rushed me in and out the door, trying to schedule me for a liposuction that I didn't even want.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been with Dr. Dolynchuk for over 5 years. All has been excellent. I would not trust another surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Did a miracle on my facial reconstruction. Thank you for for making me feel beautiful again.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

From a reference from her GP, I brought my Mother in for a cancer spot on her ankle. He was rude, obnoxiousl and didn't care. He did some laser treatment only to have it return. When she was referred back again by the GP he said it wasn't cancer, although the GP's biopsy proved it was and that he couldn't help her. We left and went back to the GP for a new referral. I don't at all recommend this careless Doctor. My advice, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Dolynchuk for a Basal Cell Carcinoma on my nose. I had foolishly avoided getting this cancer checked out because of fear. When I finally summoned up the courage to see him, he fulfilled my greatest fear. He embarrassingly scolded me for waiting so long and then stated that he may have to remove my entire nose. When I expressed my shock and horror, he stated that I deserved it for waiting for so long. When I asked what I could expect, he stated, "Do you think I'm God? I don't do miracles". I was reduced to tears and he walked out. When I stood at the receptionist's desk to book an appointment for surgery, in front of everyone in the waiting room, he stood behind the receptionist and dictated into a recorder what had transpired in my appointment. When he stated that he may have to remove my nose, I could see the look of pity and horror of everyone's face, including my husband who was waiting for me. I chose to go forward with the surgery as I wanted the cancer out of my body IMMEDIATELY. After the surgery I did not see him until I returned to get my dressing off six weeks later. He flippantly stated that he did not get all the cancer, that the margins were not clear. He said he was just going to leave the cancer there and "see what happens". When I returned home, I was horrified with the results. After six weeks of hiding myself, I phoned his office to ask if he could recommend makeup to cover the unsightly scar. Again, he rudely scolded me saying that he didn't have time to deal with me. Thankfully, I was told by a person who worked in the same area as him about a therapeutic makeup to cover severe burns and scars. She was disgusted because he KNEW about this makeup but did not have the compassion, interest, or concern to help me out with this. I was then given the name of a very skilled plastic surgeon who was appalled with how I had been treated, but especially with the fact that he had left cancer grow. I went through another surgery to remove the rest of the cancer. I was finally treated with compassion and respect. I am proud to say that I did report this doctor to the Medical Board. I was told that he was being monitored by them. I do not recommend this doctor AT ALL. He put me through a nightmare that I will never forget. He is a doctor that I totally despise and if I could give a rating of 0 / 5 I would. Shame on you, Dr. Dolynchuk.

Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Dolynchuk has earned my trust. With his aesthetic sensibility [never look overdone], superior skills and commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology, I hope Winnipeg doesn't lose such a fine surgeon. Plus Lucy's warmth and care for their patients adds to the comfortable environment. /sda

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015