Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dolynchuk

From a reference from her GP, I brought my Mother in for a cancer spot on her ankle. He was rude, obnoxiousl and didn't care. He did some laser treatment only to have it return. When she was referred back again by the GP he said it wasn't cancer, although the GP's biopsy proved it was and that he couldn't help her. We left and went back to the GP for a new referral. I don't at all recommend this careless Doctor. My advice, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Dolynchuk for a Basal Cell Carcinoma on my nose. I had foolishly avoided getting this cancer checked out because of fear. When I finally summoned up the courage to see him, he fulfilled my greatest fear. He embarrassingly scolded me for waiting so long and then stated that he may have to remove my entire nose. When I expressed my shock and horror, he stated that I deserved it for waiting for so long. When I asked what I could expect, he stated, "Do you think I'm God? I don't do miracles". I was reduced to tears and he walked out. When I stood at the receptionist's desk to book an appointment for surgery, in front of everyone in the waiting room, he stood behind the receptionist and dictated into a recorder what had transpired in my appointment. When he stated that he may have to remove my nose, I could see the look of pity and horror of everyone's face, including my husband who was waiting for me. I chose to go forward with the surgery as I wanted the cancer out of my body IMMEDIATELY. After the surgery I did not see him until I returned to get my dressing off six weeks later. He flippantly stated that he did not get all the cancer, that the margins were not clear. He said he was just going to leave the cancer there and "see what happens". When I returned home, I was horrified with the results. After six weeks of hiding myself, I phoned his office to ask if he could recommend makeup to cover the unsightly scar. Again, he rudely scolded me saying that he didn't have time to deal with me. Thankfully, I was told by a person who worked in the same area as him about a therapeutic makeup to cover severe burns and scars. She was disgusted because he KNEW about this makeup but did not have the compassion, interest, or concern to help me out with this. I was then given the name of a very skilled plastic surgeon who was appalled with how I had been treated, but especially with the fact that he had left cancer grow. I went through another surgery to remove the rest of the cancer. I was finally treated with compassion and respect. I am proud to say that I did report this doctor to the Medical Board. I was told that he was being monitored by them. I do not recommend this doctor AT ALL. He put me through a nightmare that I will never forget. He is a doctor that I totally despise and if I could give a rating of 0 / 5 I would. Shame on you, Dr. Dolynchuk.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Dolynchuk has earned my trust. With his aesthetic sensibility [never look overdone], superior skills and commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology, I hope Winnipeg doesn't lose such a fine surgeon. Plus Lucy's warmth and care for their patients adds to the comfortable environment. /sda

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Thank you is never sufficient enough to appreciate the consideration and kindness shown towards me as a repeat patient with Dr. Dolynchuk . I absolutely love visiting his office and Lucy, his wonderful better half is a complete joy and helpful in scheduling appointments and welcoming you to their practice during your time there. All my procedures have been successful with wonderful results and Dr. D , my Picasso, is always a fantastic teacher in explaining the latest plastic surgery advances and only performs the necessary changes to esthetically enhance the confidence of his patient. My sincerest appreciation and continued success . Thanks Dr. D !!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

DR. Kenneth Dolynchuk is a artist and has many years of his field, His wife is out standing and helpful, I had RHINOPLASTY THERE IN 2006,HE IS ONE OF THE BEST, AND SECOND TOO NONE

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

:( not impressed with the tardiness. When patient makes sure that they are there for their apt on time... would be nice if the Dr., didn't think they were better than God and take their sweet f*cking time.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Read a few of these reviews, but have to say I honestly believe the Dr Dolynchuk is amazing, he knows his field, and is very personable. I have been a patient for approx 7 years with peels, injections, health advice to promote and maintain good looks & health. He and his wife Lucy have been wonderful to me and educated me on many health topics and provided indepth information on same. Sincerely Connie N.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

The procedure that Dr. Dolynchuk had recommended was an Upper Cheek lift. ( I go in, he said, behind the eye sockets, attach a Suture to the bottom of the cheek, Pull up, then tie it off) that had been discussed at the Initial $100.00 consultation. When I came out of the O.R. ... NO UPPER CHEEK LIFT. Also, by the time I got home, my left eye was blood red...white part and all. It was now after hours...so I went to the Hospital to have my Blood Red Eye checked. The Hospital Emergency room Dr. said You have an eye infection, was given antibiotic eye cream. The next day I Phoned Dr. Dolynchuk and went to see him. After looking at the Infected Eye, he gave me a prescription for the problem. He also said that the upper cheek lift would begin to slowly happen. He didn't pull up the cheek(s) He continued saying "That your eyelid muscles would slowly pull up your cheeks. (He NEVER PERFORMED the Procedure that had been discussed at the $100.00 Consultation. ) My eyelid muscles are VERY WEAK...from years of having to work overtime...and little rest. I would have told him this...had I known he was going to attach the sutures to my eyelid muscles...INSTEAD OF the PROCEDURE he / we had discussed at the Consultation. Long Story Short....My eyelid muscles did not pull up my upper cheeks. I never got my Facelift. (Partial or Full) I didn't get what I paid for. The contract sates ***WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OUR WORK***

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have had a few surgeries . eye lid/chin , fillers & botox :) They turned out great . The Staff are not only professional but because it was my 1rst :D I was very needy . I called and texted so much, they were amazing . I have now talked almost my entire Family into "not letting gravity get the best of them" why get old ? when DR D can keep me Pretty XOX and Lucy IS a Doll . I agree with the comment 'he is an artist' and I am definitely going back for more ♥

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. D is an artist. His work is amazing. I have had two surgeries and several other procedures. I am delighted with the results. Lucy is a doll. I would not go to any other Cosmetic Surgeon in this or any other city.

Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Kenneth Dolynchuk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "From a reference from her GP, I brought my Mother in for a cancer spot on her ankle. He was rude, obnoxiousl and didn't care. He did some laser treatment only..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Dolynchuk for a Basal Cell Carcinoma on my nose. I had foolishly avoided getting this cancer checked out because of fear. When I finally s..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dolynchuk has earned my trust. With his aesthetic sensibility [never look overdone], superior skills and commitment to staying on the cutting edge of techn..."

November 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.agelesscosmetic.com" to "http://www.agelesscosmetic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R2H 0G2". Address has been updated from "None" to "147 Provencher Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12042311542".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you is never sufficient enough to appreciate the consideration and kindness shown towards me as a repeat patient with Dr. Dolynchuk . I absolutely love vi..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Kenneth Dolynchuk is a artist and has many years of his field, His wife is out standing and helpful, I had RHINOPLASTY THERE IN 2006,HE IS ONE OF THE BEST..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. ":( not impressed with the tardiness. When patient makes sure that they are there for their apt on time... would be nice if the Dr., didn't think they were bett..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Read a few of these reviews, but have to say I honestly believe the Dr Dolynchuk is amazing, he knows his field, and is very personable. I have been a patient ..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "The procedure that Dr. Dolynchuk had recommended was an Upper Cheek lift. ( I go in, he said, behind the eye sockets, attach a Suture to the bottom of the cheek..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a few surgeries . eye lid/chin , fillers & botox :) They turned out great . The Staff are not only professional but because it was my 1rst :D I was..."

September 19, 2014