Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dolynchuk

I was refereed to Dr. Kenneth for a breast reduction and I couldn't be more UN happy about my consult. he made me feel awful about my self and didn't tell me anything I didn't already know (scars, post procedure, etc) Not only did he say I would regret my surgery, he said that it would be hard to find a husband that wouldn't mind the scars. I have horrible back and neck pain, and they are very un proportion to my body size, so to me the scars would be worth it. very unhappy with his personal opinions about how I should feel about my own body. I felt like no one listened to what I had to say or wanted and that they just rushed me in and out the door, trying to schedule me for a liposuction that I didn't even want.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been with Dr. Dolynchuk for over 5 years. All has been excellent. I would not trust another surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Did a miracle on my facial reconstruction. Thank you for for making me feel beautiful again.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

From a reference from her GP, I brought my Mother in for a cancer spot on her ankle. He was rude, obnoxiousl and didn't care. He did some laser treatment only to have it return. When she was referred back again by the GP he said it wasn't cancer, although the GP's biopsy proved it was and that he couldn't help her. We left and went back to the GP for a new referral. I don't at all recommend this careless Doctor. My advice, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Dolynchuk for a Basal Cell Carcinoma on my nose. I had foolishly avoided getting this cancer checked out because of fear. When I finally summoned up the courage to see him, he fulfilled my greatest fear. He embarrassingly scolded me for waiting so long and then stated that he may have to remove my entire nose. When I expressed my shock and horror, he stated that I deserved it for waiting for so long. When I asked what I could expect, he stated, "Do you think I'm God? I don't do miracles". I was reduced to tears and he walked out. When I stood at the receptionist's desk to book an appointment for surgery, in front of everyone in the waiting room, he stood behind the receptionist and dictated into a recorder what had transpired in my appointment. When he stated that he may have to remove my nose, I could see the look of pity and horror of everyone's face, including my husband who was waiting for me. I chose to go forward with the surgery as I wanted the cancer out of my body IMMEDIATELY. After the surgery I did not see him until I returned to get my dressing off six weeks later. He flippantly stated that he did not get all the cancer, that the margins were not clear. He said he was just going to leave the cancer there and "see what happens". When I returned home, I was horrified with the results. After six weeks of hiding myself, I phoned his office to ask if he could recommend makeup to cover the unsightly scar. Again, he rudely scolded me saying that he didn't have time to deal with me. Thankfully, I was told by a person who worked in the same area as him about a therapeutic makeup to cover severe burns and scars. She was disgusted because he KNEW about this makeup but did not have the compassion, interest, or concern to help me out with this. I was then given the name of a very skilled plastic surgeon who was appalled with how I had been treated, but especially with the fact that he had left cancer grow. I went through another surgery to remove the rest of the cancer. I was finally treated with compassion and respect. I am proud to say that I did report this doctor to the Medical Board. I was told that he was being monitored by them. I do not recommend this doctor AT ALL. He put me through a nightmare that I will never forget. He is a doctor that I totally despise and if I could give a rating of 0 / 5 I would. Shame on you, Dr. Dolynchuk.

Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Dolynchuk has earned my trust. With his aesthetic sensibility [never look overdone], superior skills and commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology, I hope Winnipeg doesn't lose such a fine surgeon. Plus Lucy's warmth and care for their patients adds to the comfortable environment. /sda

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Thank you is never sufficient enough to appreciate the consideration and kindness shown towards me as a repeat patient with Dr. Dolynchuk . I absolutely love visiting his office and Lucy, his wonderful better half is a complete joy and helpful in scheduling appointments and welcoming you to their practice during your time there. All my procedures have been successful with wonderful results and Dr. D , my Picasso, is always a fantastic teacher in explaining the latest plastic surgery advances and only performs the necessary changes to esthetically enhance the confidence of his patient. My sincerest appreciation and continued success . Thanks Dr. D !!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

DR. Kenneth Dolynchuk is a artist and has many years of his field, His wife is out standing and helpful, I had RHINOPLASTY THERE IN 2006,HE IS ONE OF THE BEST, AND SECOND TOO NONE

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

:( not impressed with the tardiness. When patient makes sure that they are there for their apt on time... would be nice if the Dr., didn't think they were better than God and take their sweet f*cking time.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Read a few of these reviews, but have to say I honestly believe the Dr Dolynchuk is amazing, he knows his field, and is very personable. I have been a patient for approx 7 years with peels, injections, health advice to promote and maintain good looks & health. He and his wife Lucy have been wonderful to me and educated me on many health topics and provided indepth information on same. Sincerely Connie N.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015