Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dolynchuk

Receptionist was rude. The doctor has no bedside manner whatsoever. Total money grab, refused to perform services covered under MB health because “they don’t pay enough”. AVOID THIS GUY!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

I had my minor surgery with this Dr. and he was amazing. He is very honest with you and he'll make comfortable during the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I have been to see Dr. Dolynchuk for a couple of things. I have found him to be so professional and caring. He does not beat around the bush but is honest at what achievements can be done for what you expect. I have found him to go out of his way to explain and show me what can be achieved. I trust his opinion 100% and definitely would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

i have gone to a couple different clinics and dr over the years for filler and botox. He without a doubt has the worst technique of any of the dr/nurses I have encountered. terrible end product. spent $$$ for nothing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I was referred by my GP for a few lipomas to be removed. He dismissed my discomfort and concern with them and told me he could lose his license if he did the excision because they weren't covered by MB health, which is not true. He also said if they hurt to 'stop pushing on them'. He seems only concerned with superficial type procedures that make him money and don't take any thought or consideration. Very unprofessional and not someone that stands up to a level of quality healthcare.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I would recommend anyone/everyone who needs anything done to see Dr. Dolynchuk. I am planning on going for my second surgery with Dr. D. Wouldn't trust anyone else. Excellent surgeon in ALL respects!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I went to Dr. Dolynchuk for surgery on my face to remove a basal cell carcinoma. The site healed as expected. I am pleased that the surgical line is not noticeable, eight months later. I found him to be accommodating; he even took me in early for the initial consultation as I had arrived early, from out of town, for the appointment. Like others, I found him to be pleasant, knowledgeable. and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I went to Dr. Dolynchuk for a surgery on my face. I read a lot of these reviews and a lot are to do with his attitude. Honestly....do we want a surgeon who has a great bed side manner or one who is good at his job? Obviously both would be the best, but if given the choice....I would much rather the latter. I was brought into my surgery quickly, he went over any possible complications in depth, answered any questions thoroughly, and then he completed the surgery. Afterwards, everything looked great. 5 months later, everything still looks great. It actually exceeded my expectations. He was short, and slightly unpersonable during the consult....but if the work is great in the end, who cares? People need to remember why they're going to a doctor. They're there to fix a medical issue, not be a friend. The receptionist was very accomodating and friendly. I had a very complicated schedule and she made everything work.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Going for my second surgery with Dr. D. Wouldn't trust anyone else. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My wife when for a nose job and he indicated the this would make a dramatic difference in what he's able to do with it . The result was basically a money grab and to this date she hereself feels no different . His "after the fact "excuse was that he could only remove so much cartridge and this came out after he had a our money . A second opinion confined that wasn't the case at all and more could've been done . Avoid him at all costs

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017