Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Ho

I've been to 4 different dermatologist. Nobody was able to fix my eczema. Dr. Ho spent time and went over the possible causes of my eczema. Now my eczema is under control. Thanks Dr. Ho

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

I've never used him for any major work, but he's always jolly, super fast, and punctual. The staff are a bit mopey, but I don't ever have to deal with them long as I'm in and out of there in minutes.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

He is the best!! I had a very bad case of melasma and now it's totally gone! My skin now looks beautiful and even-toned that after he treated me, people who see me don't believed that I had melasma. I only saw him twice for my melasma issue. He is very knowledgeable on what he was doing and all I was charged was my insurance co-pay of $60.00 for 2 visits. I had seen other Dermatologists before him that had cost me literally thousands of money for those maps on both my cheeks and I am so grateful that I've found the knowledgeable, young, friendly and modest Doctor Ho. He gave me straight answers to my skin progblems and personally did the treatments. I always recommend Dr. Ho to all who ask me about my skin because I know he can do miracles. I will always be grateful to him and words will never be enough to describe the joy I have when people comment me because of my skin. Thank you so much, Dr. Ho!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Kind of cold and impersonal. Needs to work on interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

flag | Submitted July 4, 2006

Always late. Last time asked me why I haven't been in for awhile. I answered that the botox's effect lasted so long. Well, the botox from that session lasted less than half as long as the last one and he charged me $300 more than last time! Is he giving me less and charging me more? You figure it out. I also did not need to hear about his financial woes. Very unprofessional. Did not have pictures of his work on other patients when asked.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2005

Dr. Christopher T. Ho's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)