Ratings for Dr. Samer Shihabi

I have been going to Dr. Shihabi for well over 6 years now for followups due to non-hodgkins lymphoma. He is always pleasant, answers my questions truthfully and honestly. We have a good relationship. I like him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Met Dr. Shihabi once and he seemed nice enough. Since then, his office staff has been the MOST unhelpful. They can not answer one of our questions, tell us they'll call us back and NEVER do! Extremely frustrating, because stress is not good for a cancer patient and this experience has been the most stressful. He needs to better monitor his patients' well being.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Horrible experience as he misdiagnosed me with Multiple Myeloma before he had done any tests. He ran blood tests and then followed with a bone marrow biopsy to determine the level of my terminal illness. The bone marrow biopsy was negative. He put my family through hell.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Great doctor for hematology/oncology. Seen him multiple times, never a problem, always nice, professional, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

This man misdiagnosed my daughter. He blurted out that she has lymphoma or leukemia. SHE DID NOT HAVE EITHER!!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN!!!!! Thankfully we have friends in the medical community that steered us in the right direction.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Explain my options and answer all my questions. Very comforting. Nice speaking voice.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Shihabi is part of Sacramento Center for Hematoloty and Medical Oncology (SCHMO). This facility is excellent from the oncology nurses, case worker nurses, insurance benefit personnel, to front office staff. Dr. Shihabi is a caring, intelligent doctor who takes the time to get to know you, discusses options, and uses his resources wisely. He is open to second opinions so that he can best care for you, his patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Samer Shihabi's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1991)