Ratings for Dr. Brian G. Broadhead

Great doctor ...very nice bedside manner. Has done a couple foot surgeries on me and have been very successful

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

The staff is very rude and impatient - young, inexperienced office help with few people skills. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I read the above reviews and really thought I was in for a great experience. Well... Dr. Broadhead is a really nice guy -- easy to talk to, other than the fact that he would ask questions and then keep talk talking, not giving me a chance to answer. The office staff (at least at the Florissant location) was not at all polite and the staff member who did my X-rays and took my vitals was very unprofessional (going on and on about grumpy clients and the fact that Dr. Broadhead is often "fashionably late"). He didn't show up until 5-10 minutes after my appointment time. I was really hoping I could add a positive review on my two experiences there... but I just can't this time.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Wonderful personality and very hands one. Extremely easy to talk to and will scheduled appt asap. Never have a problem in getting an early appt on the day I choose. Dr. Broadhead does not make you feel as if he does not want to touch you. Having surgery in Feb. 2011 for tendon repair. Will let you know the outcome.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

My first visit was not in their books. I had to switch doctors that day so I could see someone. The product they sold me has not held up (foot molds). They have failed to communicate with me and the staff is not very happy or congenial. Dr. Broadhead is a nice and comforting person but his office staff is unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Broadhead was very informative and very nice. He made me feel very comfortable about the surgery. When I had concerns after hours he didn't hesitate to return my call. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing Podiatrist. Thankx again Doc...........

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Brian G. Broadhead's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Florissant, MO