Ratings for Dr. Russell Hardy

I was denied treatment form this doctor, I was lied to about my medical blood test results. Thank goodness the hospital sends you a copy of your blood work, I had been begging to get in and get treatments form this doctor for about 6 months . finally when i went to see another doctor about the same problem I knew was happening to me, I was granted treatments strait away. This new Doctor took the time to go over and talk to Dr Hardy & review the blood test ( they don't lie) & im on the road to treatments. Mind you the test results were the same results as when I went to see him & was told by his nurse, there is nothing worng with your blood work, you must be suffering form something else. I have been getting the same treatments for 10 years and I know my body, I knew all along what i needed, only problem, his office is the only office that gives the treatments whith in 100 miles.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I found Dr. Hardy to be caring and straight forward when discussing my condition. He was approachable and never rude or arrogant. His treatment worked--I am past my 5 year date and I had stage 4 cancer. I was aware that he was always reading the latest information available in his field and did not hesitate to call the head of Stanford Oncology for a consultation regarding any problems that arose. I think he is a very smart man and an outstanding doctor. I feel very fortunate to have been in his care and would never hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

misdiagnosed type of cancer

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Russell Hardy's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp