Ratings for Dr. Arnold W. Scherz

This doctor is a true living monster!!! Seriously!!! Please don't take your child to this man because he's a terrorist!! He was so very abusive and violent with my four-month-old that there are no words for that...!! I felt abused myself!!! Oh , and he was judging my parenting abilities , as well as my intelligence... Although he was just a substitute doctor that day in the office I normally go to. Don't even think about it to go to this I don't even know what... I wish I had something nice to say but there is nothing... My mom was a cardiologist-internist-anesthesiologist and she was always very compassionate, devoted and supportive of her patients, so maybe I was spoiled... I have no idea how this man got his pediatric license, but it's really scary that there are doctors like this out there...!!! Do yourself a favor and go find another doctor for your child!!! Everybody's going to be happier that way!!! Many blessings!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Arnold W. Scherz's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Massachusetts