Ratings for Dr. Pierre Dil

dr dil been my dr for close 10 years an i am honoured to have him and feel privileged to have him as my dr

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Reading through some of these reviews is appalling! I too had Dr K from birth and loved him. Dr Dil did have big shoes to fill but in my opinion has done very well in his own way. I became pregnant shortly after the switch and he has been amazing with my daughter and our family. He is very knowledgeable and attentive to what your issues are. He does have his laptop with him during appointments and is taking notes for your file and searching for solutions, but he is always paying attention and listening to what you are saying. He does sit back from the laptop and have conversations with eye contact, he doesn't sit on the computer the whole time. The thing I like the best about Dr Dil is that he doesn't just pull out his prescription pad to solve your problems. He looks into your issues and all of the available options to deal with it. If he can't help with your issue, he finds someone that can. To me that is such a valuable attribute! Better than a doctor who thinks they can deal with problems they have no experience with... 12+ years I have worked with Dr Dil and I am very sad to see that he is moving on and we will now have to find another family doctor. He will be missed by all of us, but we hope him the best in his future endeavours!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I can't thank Dr. Dil enough for his support, care and professionalism. He has helped me through some of the greatest challenges of my life including cancer, depression, abuse and more.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

15 min one topic No follow up Nothing comes of referrals Doesn't seem to care much your just a number

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Kind, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, refers to specialist as required

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

friendly and positive. really supportive and just really easy to talk to. treats you like a person. very efficient with appts.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Amazing Doctor who always goes above and beyond for his patients!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Doesn't like couples to be seen together Very nice and helpful gives referral if asked Good with forms - very punctual

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Dil is fantastic. He is gentle, knowledgeable and kind. He was very helpful with my back and feet problems and referred me to the appropriate specialists - with some options on approach. He is easy to talk to and really listens! I find he provides very good care while expecting an appropriate amount of personal responsibility.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Pierre Dil misdiagnosed my PANCREATIC CANCER. He should not be allowed to practice medicine as I have seen over the last few years reading these assesments of him that I am not his only disastrous misdiagnosis. He utterly lacks empathy, gave me up to 15 min.max if lucky, would hear about only one symptom at a time. Five years ago I was his patient. For a full year he insisted|I had gastritis( wrong). I persisted, telling him I was dramatically losing weight, had persistent pain in the solar plexis, was very depressed. All symptoms of pancreatic cancer. Which it was. He thought I was neruotic and started giving me counselling. Thank god I left him and went to a walk-in clinic. Only very quick surgery at MD Anderson in Texas saved my life. And though I was very lucky I could have been alot luckier.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016