Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Jotte

I couldn't disagree more with the review below. Look, obviously in this specialty (oncology) the very unfortunate truth is patients die. On a regular basis. Clearly the reviewer below is sad and angry - justifiably so! - at the loss of their loved one, but unless they provide concrete examples of what Dr. Jotte did to "kill" their loved one, my advise to you, the reader, would be to disregard that review. I know Dr. Jotte to be nothing other than kind, knowledgeable and personable. Not only is he my doctor (for breast cancer) but he is my father's lung cancer doctor. STAGE 4 LUNG CANCER. Usually a death sentence. Well, my father is 11 years from diagnosis and is cancer free. Dr. Jotte was willing to treat my father with both conventional and non-conventional treatments that I know other doctors would not have considered for my father. I attribute the fact that my father is still alive to Dr. Jotte.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Absolutely terrible. If you want your loved one to die fast, Dr. Jotte will make that happen. Terrible communication, terrible treatment methods, terrible advice. This man will burn in hell.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr Jotte is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He has perfected a balance of brilliance without arrogance and an uncanny ability to read his patients (and their families) and interact with them on a level that puts them immediately at ease. His is willing to think outside the box (and text book) in order to give his patients the best outlook and treatment possible. If you are looking for a doctor in his specialty, I know you are scared. I recommend Dr Jotte wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

This doctor is very competent, knowledgeable and sincerely interested in his patient's well being. He has excellent "people skills".

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Robert M. Jotte's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO