Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Sherman

Smart and caring physician with a really top notch staff. I don't think I could have picked a better doctor when I was most in need. Highly recommended !!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Great staff and great oncologist. The whole staff from front, medical assistance,lab tech, pharmacist and RNs in the back office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

From initially wakling in my experience was very positive. Front desk person was so very supportive and upon meeting Dr. Sherman I felt confident that I was in the right hands. He's a very kind person, all my questions were answered thoroughly, and my procedure at the clinic was a positive experience. I'm looking forward to a lifelong experience with Dr. Sherman.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I belong to a large support group for cancer patients and many of them go to Dr. Sherman and adore him. He is knowledgeable, caring and has an incredible staff. The previous review was obviously written very long ago since the Dr. mentioned retired several years ago.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF SOME PRECIOUS TIME AND GO TO ANOTHER PHYSICIAN INSTEAD OF MICHAEL SHERMAN MD.I WASTED MY TIME GOING TO HIM. HE GOES AROUND IN CIRCLES THE ENTIRE APPOINTMENT. I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND HIM IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. HE GOES FROM ONE SUBJECT TO THE OTHER. BEFORE YOU CAN ANSWER HIS FIRST QUESTION HE IS ALREADY ON ANOTHER. SUPER FRUSTRATING. UPON LEAVING HIS OFFICE I WENT TO ANOTHER ONCOLOGIST NAMED MICHAEL MESSER MD. IN CONCORD. HE WAS WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Michael P. Sherman's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=639457'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael P."

April 8, 2012