Ratings for Dr. Curt N. Rausch

Dr Rausch is my doctor. He spends a great deal of time with you once you get into his room. However, the wait time to see him is usually an hour or greater. He has limited availability for appointments. I do trust his judgment. His staff has always been gracious and very kind to me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Found Dr.Rausch to be very knowledgeable with a pleasant bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr Rausch was so kind to my elderly mother. He spoke "to" my mother. Not "at" my mother. I have seen many Dr's, but one not as kind.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

this doctor was my fathers doctor before he died and is currently my mother's primary physician. I was with her at a follow up after a test when she had a very bad reaction and was ill for a week. When she arrived at the appointment he didn't even know what she was there for. Currently we have been trying to get him to return our calls for two days concerning medication she needs after a head injury and he has not returned our calls in fact the nurse told us that our repeated calls would not make them move any faster. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Rausch has been my physician for many years. Since he has joined West Volusia Medical Assoc. the staff & his assistant has become inconsiderate & rude. You always have a long wait now as opposed to before. The doctor himself is very personable, knowledgeable, & helpful. I trust his medical & personal advise. I will continue to keep Dr. Rausch as my primary care physician, in fact, I don't know anyone else I would trust with my care. Thank you Dr. Rausch!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Nice man. Went to Duke University. Is not longer an oncologist, but is an internist. Waited an hour and fifteen minutes to see him. I was twenty minutes late one time because I was having lunch with my wife, and they refused to see me. I had to reschedule. I had to use sick time from work, so that was gone. If I worked in DeLand and didn't commute, he'd be my doctor. I recommend him, but like I said, he's an internist who sees a lot of older folks, and that can sometimes slow things down.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Curt N. Rausch's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Deland, FL