Ratings for Dr. James W. Neel

Dr. Neel has a very textbook approach to treating cancer or blood disorders. If you or a loved one have a serious medical condition, I would immediately seek other medical care from a professional.. He misdiagnosed our loved one and used extremely aggressive treatment on a non urgent medical condition which created a rapid health decline. Ultimately our loved one was properly diagnosed by another Doctor with a very manageable and treatable cancer, but after Neel's poor care and negligence, it was too late and they passed. I would highly urge anyone seeking medical care to see another professional or get a second opinion if you are already a patient.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

This doctor is right on target! On my first visit, he rattled off everything he knew about me. He had reviewed my entire medical history beforehand. He told me exactly what my diagnosis was and why and exactly what needed to be done and why. He also spent plenty of time asking for additional detailed information from me and answered all of my questions. He was completely thorough about what to expect for the next visit. Not only does Dr. Neel come well qualified, he makes you feel like you are a person instead of just a number. My husband who was with me agrees. Dr. Neel's nurse Donna was equally business-like and caring.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr Neel and his Staff are excellent. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. James W. Neel's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal